*cuddles arnold* (helpful aren’t i?)

Riemu

element //

b4c is out guys – go check it out

http://files.filefront.com/cp+worselands+b4czip/;13387511;/fileinfo.html

Arnold

DAKKA

Actually b4e is out

i didn’t really think you were going to post that link here, basically every point has changed, just take a look.

i just cba with writing another changelog, sorry for those who like to read them.

http://files.filefront.com/cp+worselands+b4ezip/;13388649;/fileinfo.html

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

hopefully you’ve shaved this time

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

wheres the picture of f2 :<

Renegade

Imperial

Hmmmmmmmmmm

just did a runthrough.

The sniper block on second may be a bit too much of a block. Maybe remove parts of the block so snipers can see through partially?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Middle point, the massive “gravelpit b” roof given over the middle point is interesting, but its not something I like personally. I liked the openness, and I realy hate central roofs, as soldiers take so much damage trying to get enemy soldiers off of them. On granary its fine because you fall down to a safe area, but on fastlane and probably this, anyone can finish either soldier off, and its a bit depressing ^^

Those drop down areas to the middle from second, are a little bugged still. The brushes at above are nodrawed when you are looking UP from below. Try jumping with the Fan and doublejump and you will see more problems in this exact same area.

wer

tfortress.no

I dont like the new roof on the middle point, same reasons as renegade.

Riemu

element //

i like the changes @ balcony of cp2

but yeah, the middlepoint was almost perfect the way it was – just needed a little modification to be not so sniper friendly.

maybe you can restore the old middlepoint from b4c and figure out something else for it ;)

ps: ammopack with the big healthpack between cp2 and cp3 is still missing!

pps: can still see the sky when you stand on your side of cp3 and look straigth to their cp2

F2

Danmark

I like what you did to cp1 a lot! I knew there was something wrong with cp1 but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it… but you definitely made it a lot better.

The changes on cp2 seems valid.

I liked the old cp3 better than the new one. Not only do I not like the new roof, but the whole area has become much more closed. I gotta try a 6v6 to see how it plays, though.

Btw, a couple of bugs:

– At the right side of the first cp room, there’s a “battlements” sign that floats in the air: http://f2.krus.dk/img/cp_worselands_b4e0003.jpg

– When you spawn as RED, go to the right side (the “ramp”) towards the sniper deck, but instead of going left, go to the right side and look down. For me it looks like this. Notice how I can see through the floor. But, if I drop down the floor suddenly shows. This error only is on the RED side.

Norrland3000

great map! but i agree on the middle cp, get rid of the fucking big ass roof :)

just place some boxes and shit near the cap so it isnt so sniper friendly but open anyway. Keep up the nice work!

Arnold

DAKKA

well i just placed the building to see how it plays out at mid, because when it was open scouts came jumping in on the boxes all the time and you didn’t really get a chance to hit them. Also there was constant sniper threat and i couldn’t fix it with placing boxes because of the scout reasons.

Anyway i just went with the house i can make the house more open and remove the roof if it’s too much

hording

okejra

I liked the new changes, it looks much cleaner and maybe a little more balanced aswell.
Everything rocked except the stupid house on the middle point though :( Just remove it and this map is aaawesome

Arnold

DAKKA

BETA5

http://www.filefactory.com/file/af3ca16/n/cp_worselands_b5_zip
(filefactory, use filefactory basic service)

i just removed the house but placed something else on mid.
Anyway i hope this resolves snipers and scouts on mid a bit, but we’ll see

sorry for all the different beta’s during the last few days.

Riemu

element //

gonna check it out tonight

F2

Danmark

Just tried the new version… It’s a really great map. Only thing that struck me was we had 2 stalemates in one 30 minute pickup… That seems a bit odd. You have chosen that if there’s been no captures in 6 minutes there will be a stalemate… Maybe you should up that a bit, dno. But yeah, great map.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 39 Next »