Forum

cp_granary for season 11 - yes or no

Created 7th January 2012 @ 11:01

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

arc

iSlam

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

Time to post this pic again http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11536365/2011-06-09_00001.jpg

FUCK, you ruined my shirt, it now as orange juice all over it.

Taimou

yes, very good map

TviQ

ft.

I can honestly say I’ve never heard a single person say they wished badlands wasn’t in the map pool.

Here you got one, overplayed shit

Asteryz

Br0
Chive

If I wanna play badlands ill play a mix. I voted for everything but granlands last season and doing the same this season.

wnk1ee

Indeed i don’t know why we should even think of removing granary out of our map rotation it’s a far better map then badlands tbh. The map we should remove is badlans and take in freight , obscure , foundry or any other map.. this will be a good change as a lot of people are sick and tired of playing badlands 24/7.

Trane

I wouldn’t be bothered in the least if Badlands or Granary wasn’t in the map pool. Provided they weren’t replaced with freight or new obscure that is.

Norrlääänningen

Quoted from wnk1ee

Indeed i don’t know why we should even think of removing granary out of our map rotation it’s a far better map then badlands tbh. The map we should remove is badlans and take in freight , obscure , foundry or any other map.. this will be a good change as a lot of people are sick and tired of playing badlands 24/7.

Granary certainly isn’t a better map. It’s not an opinion either, badlands has superior flow, and a better layout compared to granary. I could go on about why badlands is a better map, but if you think for yourself you might figure it out. I don’t disagree with the fact that many people might get sick of it though, since it’s played so much, that is one of the effects of it being the so far best map. This is also an effect of people being absolute faggots and refuse to play anything BUT gran, blands and fucking gully in mixes etc. I think people should get over themselves and start playing more maps in general. You can’t enjoy every map, but playing the maps you don’t like, will make the maps you do like even more fun to play. Of course a map can be bad, but so far I’ve only seen two ‘bad, or moderately bad’ maps played in comp.

Last edited by Norrlääänningen,

Quoted from Norrlääänningen

[…]people should get over themselves and start playing more maps in general.

Greg2fram

T*My
T*MyHL

no

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
Here you got one, overplayed shit

Dummy

never liked granary – its only in because its been around since the start =C

Romjke

RϟB

no

Stimpy

Granary has to be one of the best maps imo.

Would like to see some of the old maps back tho! (dustbowl, fastlane, well or freight:) been so long since they were played, comp people prob forgot how to play them. or say lol dustbowl.

Last edited by Stimpy,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Replace granary by cp_grack, reduce map pool to 2.

S11 map pool:
– cp_grack
– cp_badlands

Now somebody lure Vince back into mapmaking and make him finish grack :D

s0rex

yes

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »