pl_badwater 6v6 go go go

boomeh

Tplay

considering granary is the best map in tf2, obviously yes

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

So by this logic do you want to remove badlands as well?

I don’t really agree with this point anyway. True with a new map that is relatively unplayed new teams *might* have an easier time getting closer games against teams that have been around for longer.

But then the old team will have more experience making them more likely to form a working strategy in a shorter time period than the newer team. At least with old maps new teams have demo’s to go over from old teams to see how the map plays out, with a new map teams would be much less willing to share their strategy if they think it can get them an edge.

uhm no? you didnt get the topic apparently. granary is boring and stale, same as dm6 (once you are in total mapcontrol). badlands is dynamic. quite the opposite =)

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Remove both (yes both) granary and badlands from the mappool and save them for playoffs!! Having these maps for the playoffs eliminates (more or less) advantages teams have because they both know these maps, making playoff matches even more interesting.

Secondly, the reason why I’d remove granary is because it frees up one slot for a new fresh map. There’s been various cups on various maps that have a shot at competitive, like croissant and foundry. Yet when the choice comes for many players they prefer to go with the good old mapstheyvebeenplayingforages, namely badlands/granary. Removing one or both of these choices forces them to actually pick. So I’d not put granary in S11 regular play, but reserve it for playoffs.

Off-topic: I hope old obscure gets a seperate mention in the map vote thingy!!

Last edited by SiTeHBu0mbb,

Kvux

/./
LEGO

nope.avi

Edd

T2P

Quoted from Si^

this is a stupid topic.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Edd

[…]

Last edited by T0m,

Quoted from cmd

I fail to see a reason other than personal preference to remove it.
Granary should stay.

This. What kind of bollocks about removing granary is this all of a sudden.

Netsky

as a noob friendly community we can’t remove it. Why you ask? well how would you justify the existance of the word “granlands”?

Seriously don’t be silly. As gullylands sounds dumb, and badwash as well. so we HAVE TO keep gran.

Fixxy

[DU-R]
#WW

let granary stay, well balanced map

AnimaL

lets do snakelands
Quoted from Fixxy

let granary stay, well balanced map

rofl no it isnt, but thats not the point

Last edited by AnimaL,

rndmr

this is a troll topic