Forum

cp_foundry

Created 16th December 2011 @ 10:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

jörb

hood

I so hate the doorways as a demo. :D I have played only two games on it but seems like a decent map for s11.

TviQ

ft.

The doors in the lobby pushing to last is shit cant put stickie traps there, ALSO SNIPERS FUCKING OP RIGHT KARNAGE :)

droso

o/

This map needs a lot of fixing but I really like it.

foundry_pro please anyone?

kaidus

WiK?

It’s the same when you go right into mid, and right into 2 from mid (maybe some others too). Caused by the frame. If you let them get a little way through it will do horizontal damage but at max you can get like 20 damage per sticky or something.

Last edited by kaidus,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

last is far from undefendable, just ask dashfire.

Magus Knight

[GG2]

watching the finals (?) and karnage’s match before it I felt like 2/4 vs. mid was much less stressful than 2/4 vs. last where the defending team needs to control 2/4 and the chokes between 2/4 and mid again or the other team will just dominate the chokepoints between 2/4 and last and make defense too hard

Last edited by Magus Knight,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

I felt defending last was pretty easy because the attackers have to pop very early and the point is very open + caps slower than on most maps.
Also, pushing out from last is easier because of the longer way from the attacker’s front spawn to 4th.
Like it, maybe some sniper sightlines need to be fixed though… (e.g. when pushing from mid to 4th through the left door you can see pretty much everything)

Last edited by CanFo,

Spike Himself

TC

Very scout & sniper friendly map indeed.

Oxy

TC.Express

From the games I’ve played so far I disagree with most of the last criticism. Although people seem to think it was easy to push we also seemed to find it pretty friendly to push out of which makes a change :)

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Defending last for dummies:
1. Spawn engy
2. Put sentry inside barrel
3. ???????
4. Profit

quad

Quoted from TviQ

The doors in the lobby pushing to last is shit cant put stickie traps there, ALSO SNIPERS FUCKING OP RIGHT KARNAGE :)

Can count on one hand how many times anty ubered.

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

Last is very defendable and you can actually push out, thats good.

I really enjoyed the cup and the maps seems alright, although it really is scout and sniper friendly.

Still i wouldn’t vote it in the mappool if the timerbug doesn’t get fixed any time soon. three out of four matches we played in the cup were really close or capped last within the last seconds. One of them resulted in a golden cap. It will happen quite a few times and it will be a pain in the ass to deal with complaints about it.

Flaoua

dSp\'

Scout friendly map because of its size and the amount of props/crates/wagons/edges in general that makes it more easy to flank.
Some LOS are really too cheesy for sniper (spot on CP2/4 leading to last, and spot on mid right on the platform.

The timer bug is annoying but so are some other little buggers already mentionned here. So “foundry_pro” anoyone ?

But in the end a refreshing CP5 map.
Thanks Valve !

Flaoua

dSp\'

Quoted from Enef

last is far from undefendable, just ask dashfire.

I agree :D

Quoted from Spike Himself

Very scout & sniper friendly map indeed.

That’s it. Scouts need to carry on this map.

I didnt like it by myself anyway.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »