Forum

cp_foundry

Created 16th December 2011 @ 10:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

There seems to be something wrong with the map regarding the time limit. When it reaches 0, the map doesn’t end. As a result, we’re considering ways to ensure matches take no longer than 30 minutes, such as best-of-3, or 5, etc.

Any thoughts?

Monkeh

.:ne:.

[massive idiocy]As an imbecile I don’t know, however I do know our 24/7 foundry server stops at a timelimit and reloads the level…can’t that be adapted?[/massive idiocy]

atomic-

need team for that one day foundry cup, thx

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from atomic-

need team for that one day foundry cup, thx

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Crasp

There seems to be something wrong with the map regarding the time limit. When it reaches 0, the map doesn’t end. As a result, we’re considering ways to ensure matches take no longer than 30 minutes, such as best-of-3, or 5, etc.

Any thoughts?

How would that make sure the map lasts less than 30 minutes, what if the first round took 32 minutes on its own? Just stop when the timer reaches zero and don’t be retarded and carry on playing.

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

How would that make sure the map lasts less than 30 minutes, what if the first round took 32 minutes on its own? Just stop when the timer reaches zero and don’t be retarded and carry on playing.

inb4 russian tactics

btw great map, sniper friendly so just get some hax, robot aim guy and win

Rdios

REVERTO

Quoted from Crasp

Any thoughts?

Isn´t that one of the reasons why we record demos?…

Void

CWoT

Quoted from Monkeh

[massive idiocy]As an imbecile I don’t know, however I do know our 24/7 foundry server stops at a timelimit and reloads the level…can’t that be adapted?[/massive idiocy]

v1ruuz

I found it really fun to play in competitive

alf

like the layout.

especially the melting furnace or whatever at the last point looks great. i also like it, that one can possibly fall to death.
could have also imagined that on a middle point.

i´d say that its to be feared that the distance from point1 to point 2 is too short

Last edited by alf,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from alf

like the layout.

especially the melting furnace or whatever at the last point looks great. i also like it, that one can possibly fall to death.
could have also imagined that on a middle point.

i´d say that its to be feared that the distance from point1 to point 2 is too short

It feels easier to push out from last than on most other maps, indeed. This is not necessarily a bad thing though, it is just different.

atmo

I like how the spammers are learning TF2 terms.

Monkeh

I was just thinking that, damn clever huh?

Beef

I find it a little bit toooo easy to push last point. the spawn is awful for the defending ones. not that my opinion matters, just wanted to point this out..

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Crasp

There seems to be something wrong with the map regarding the time limit. When it reaches 0, the map doesn’t end

it’s like a reverse gorge

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »