Created 1st September 2011 @ 13:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Mark

Phase

Bump for the cup, any feedback is appreciated

beach

[DA]
[DA]

After some initial doubts, after playing the map a few times tonight, I (and the rest of DA) actually pretty like it!

Some things that need fixing of course (you can’t jump over the walls from spawn which was annoying..don’t know if this is intentional..), but even the idea of the large cap points was good!

Keep going with it, could turn out to be really good once it’s finished! :)

b0nes

[DA]
[DA]

My team really enjoyed playing it. Some really nice things to stand it apart. I like the large cap zones, I guess people think its a bit odd but it works really well and makes it different. A lot of action and not much sitting around waiting which is nice.

Abra

I like it as scout,soldier from my team didnt like from some reason,he cant explain why =),good HP places,a lot of intresting places to hide.Unusual but intresting decision with HUGE points,creates some fun moments.

n00ne

Have to agree, quite a fun map to play. The huge cap points make it possible to block caps at medium range, completely different to the “bomb in and take as many kills along to the grave with you as possible” game style on other maps. Blocking alone against three people seems like a good idea most of the time.

I can also see how sniper could be hugely effective on mid. An all-round good map, except for the cap times, it might just be me, but I think they need to be looked at. Cause I could’ve sworn you can cap mid just as fast as second even when stacking. If it was meant to be that way, then sorry, my bad.

Mark

Phase

Thanks! The spawn is designed like that on purpose, but I have an idea on how to rework it so it won’t look like you can jump over the low walls. And the cap times need some adjusting for sure.

Time to ruin the fun. I really disliked the map. Hated the huge capping area for points, also makes it impossible to backcap. Just didn’t like the map in general either.

You’re allowed to hate on me for hating the map now.

ps. I can see it be fun on pubs but not in 6v6.

Last edited by Datenshi,

Hek

¨best map ever

Wacked

Yeah, have to agree on the points being a tad to big. Its new and refreshing, but mid could be smaller to give a different dynamic than know, which is basically to hold your corner of the cap.

oxiidee

Quoted from Hek

¨best map ever

i thought the big caps were fucked up but they really give a new kind of gamestyle that i enjoyed!

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Datenshi

Time to ruin the fun. I really disliked the map. Hated the huge capping area for points, also makes it impossible to backcap. Just didn’t like the map in general either.

You’re allowed to hate on me for hating the map now.

ps. I can see it be fun on pubs but not in 6v6.

Well what I will say is it looks like your team only managed to play one game, and it was a 5-0 roll.

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Mark

[…]

Well what I will say is it looks like your team only managed to play one game, and it was a 5-0 roll.

ouch!

Taimou

points are too massive, the map in general is too wide so you can get flanked from every where, I feel like it’s a massive clusterfuck to be honest. Make the cap points smaller and its instantly a better map. second points is also too easy to defend imo.

Abra

Kinda true,but it makes map different and fun to play,if you want your team can controll every exit and dont let oponents flank.There are no more then 6 existsways from one point to other.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from beach

[…]

ouch!

I didn’t mean it in a rude way, it’s just not much of an experience to provide feedback from.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »