Forum

cp_snakewater | final1 released!

Created 25th August 2010 @ 15:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 37 38 39 40 Next »

Incredible

Quoted from Smyther

Lots of people complaining about the mid wire-fence to planks change. Maybe you should do something with the old forward spawn, like have it lead to the platform to the right as you come out of saw.

Edit: I mean instead of blocking sight into kitchen. Snake doesn’t have a way to get past mid without going though an area near the point right now, and most mids do. Maybe people think pre-g5 mid was perfect though. I’d disagree, I hate snake’s “win top, win mid”, it puts half the team, particularly the medic, at the mercy of the other half’s performance, unlike badlands, where if the demo screws up, you lose mid, but the combo’s follow up is just as important as the demo & scout’s first moves. :/

doks

giiieefff back fence on mid.
all other is good.
BTW ever thought of lowering the TOP on mid ? just a little so the medic can get up there easier ? you can now but its a pretty hard jump and in a midfight its unlikely you will make it there, but if it would be just a tick lower it could give new strats for mid or at least mid-holds.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from doks

giiieefff back fence on mid.
all other is good.
BTW ever thought of lowering the TOP on mid ? just a little so the medic can get up there easier ? you can now but its a pretty hard jump and in a midfight its unlikely you will make it there, but if it would be just a tick lower it could give new strats for mid or at least mid-holds.

+1

Khronus

.Dicknitas

I like playing sniper, I don’t like the new version.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Good changes. Thanks for your work.

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Admirable

Good changes. Thanks for your work.

Kaneco

While I really like most of the changes I still don’t like 2-3 things on this map.

The walls on mid should go back to the old version where you can see through it. RIght now it simply doesn’t feel right and you miss a lot of information by having them not see-through.

The fence/walls on second are kinda cool altough you added like half a plank see through I feel you should make the same for the other half, my OCD is kicking in because of this. And besides it also covered some important information for pushing / defending teams.

The dropdown, while I like this new dropdown I think you should still had the little oppening to 2nd through that tunnel. It gave possibilities for some sneaky plays from not only the attacking team but also for the defending team to try somethim on the attacking medic.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Am I wrong that dropdown was removed because Valve said it was too confusing for consideration as an official map?

Kaneco

Quoted from fraac

Am I wrong that dropdown was removed because Valve said it was too confusing for consideration as an official map?

that doesn’t make any sense, granary had a similar dropdown as well

Smyther

X

Something to do with it spiralling around maybe?

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Snakewater going official: http://www.teamfortress.com/twocities/mannhattan/

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

gz chojje! Well deserved!

feeling

ist doof

Congratulations choiie!