Forum

cp_snakewater | final1 released!

Created 25th August 2010 @ 15:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 32 33 34 ... 40 Next »

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Make it possible to see in the map please.

Ace

Quoted from AnimaL

yes ace, but it also is easy to defend 4th and turtle down in a way that its very hard to repush from last… thats the bigger issue imo

True, but isn’t this the case on most maps?

On another note, played the new version in the double mix, loved the new addition on right side on last (from defenders perspective) – but it might also a bit too easy to push now, not sure yet.

kaidus

WiK?

http://imgur.com/OUuBcLq

plz

choiie

keso

As far as lighting goes, I’ll try a few things including increasing the sun pitch, brightening the lighting and even rotating the sun completely. I think the shadows are fine, it’s just that the map is too dark overall.

Hopefully it isn’t too much work, but can you please make the gap on the left side of the last control point – a bit bigger/wider? Most of the times I get bumped or stuck there because of bad clipping (I guess).

choiie

keso

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

Hopefully it isn’t too much work, but can you please make the gap on the left side of the last control point – a bit bigger/wider? Most of the times I get bumped or stuck there because of bad clipping (I guess).

Yeah, that’s been fixed.

unu

Am I the only one who doesn’t have issues with the lightning? I’ve never even thought about “bad lighting” until I came to this thread.

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from unu

Am I the only one who doesn’t have issues with the lightning? I’ve never even thought about “bad lighting” until I came to this thread.

yes ur the only one x)

choiie

keso

Quoted from unu

It’s not terrible, but on some screens/some settings it get’s a bit too dark.

AnimaL

Quoted from choiie

[…]

It’s not terrible, but on some screens/some settings it get’s a bit too dark.

for me it hurts my eyes, trying to tell apart stuff thats all under very low lightning/color scheme compared to very bright skybox…

Last edited by AnimaL,

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]for me it hurts my eyes, trying to tell apart stuff thats all under very low lightning/color scheme compared to very bright skybox…

indeed, its also the worst map for moviemaking bcuz of the very bright, very dark…

luzik

Suoli
moog

Quoted from unu

Actually, you are not.

Freddy

Quoted from unu

Nope, no issues here either. Maybe people just need to turn their brightness up or their contrast down.

Also, do you realize that it’s still possible to get below the map and place sentries

Last edited by Freddy,

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Freddy

[…]

Nope, no issues here either. Maybe people just need to turn their brightness up or their contrast down.

Also, do you realize that it’s still possible to get below the map and place sentries

what how lol

maidos

Why change ur monitor brightness? So when you finished playing snake and play process you have to end up readjusting your monitor brigtnessagain as it will be too bright. Snake is known to have poor lightning.

Quoted from Freddy

[…]

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 32 33 34 ... 40 Next »