Forum

cp_collis

Created 9th August 2010 @ 19:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Same as above, love the map, mid and last a bit too cramped.

Two other things are the sniper sightline from left side into last is a bit too powerful i found. Also the overall aesthetic of the map is unclear, it seemed to jump around a bit too much, from the mine to the waterfall to the toxic waste on last, to the lumber on mid as well as the rockets, then you have a great wooden spire with a sink on top. Might want to establish one style and go with it.

But yeah we will play any updates you put out <3

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from CrashSite

Same as above, love the map, mid and last a bit too cramped.

Two other things are the sniper sightline from left side into last is a bit too powerful i found. Also the overall aesthetic of the map is unclear, it seemed to jump around a bit too much, from the mine to the waterfall to the toxic waste on last, to the lumber on mid as well as the rockets, then you have a great wooden spire with a sink on top. Might want to establish one style and go with it.

But yeah we will play any updates you put out <3

DONT HATE THE SINK!

Would enjoy further updates tho :)

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

I don’t hate the sink, i would prefer that style over, lets say a lot of metal, I like the wooden aspect, like spire and balc, it’s got a ramshackle style, the rest of the map just isn’t too consistent.

Quoted from CrashSite

I don’t hate the sink, i would prefer that style

Can u make it a kitchen-themed map, archy?

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Hey look my second favourite map has an active thread again. :D

collis map pool season 11

raappana

KoP!?

Yeah just hopefully archy You get some more motivation for keeping update this map :) It’s really enjoyable to play.

archy

Is there any chance of getting the stv of the round on collis? I would love to analyze to what happened. That way I can avoid taking wrong decisions when updating the map.

EDIT: That is, as long as the demo is actually working…. Atm there is no garuantee what so ever that that is the case.

Last edited by archy,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Pinky is the guy to ask for that, I can maybe give my PoV if STV is lost, but nearly as helpful I know.

raappana

KoP!?

Quoted from archy

Is there any chance of getting the stv of the round on collis? I would love to analyze to what happened. That way I can avoid taking wrong decisions when updating the map.

EDIT: That is, as long as the demo is actually working…. Atm there is no garuantee what so ever that that is the case.

Got a demoman POV as well if You want just add me :)

Last edited by raappana,

IPZIE

SUAVE

yawn

Quoted from CrashSite

Pinky is the guy to ask for that, I can maybe give my PoV if STV is lost, but nearly as helpful I know.

getting it up tomorrow, haven’t had the time yet :>

eXtreaL

Absolutely loved this map in MNM. Would like to see it in the ETF2L map pool :D

archy

Quoted from raappana

[…]

Got a demoman POV as well if You want just add me :)

since pinky stated he could send me the stv, I see no point in the POV atm. But ty anyways!

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

[…]

getting it up tomorrow, haven’t had the time yet :>

awesome mate, tyvm

Quoted from IPZIE

yawn

sup?

Trath

Ive just looked at the map.
Its structure seems very promising. The only thing that really bugged me was how each CP area seems like its got nothing to do with the others in terms of ColorsTexture, just the general feel and look of it. I’m sure you have your own preference of how you want it to look like, so just make your pick and put it on the whole map. (personally, I like the CP1 look, but thats very much like all the other maps that exist :)

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

I would like it more like cp2, all ramshackle and built out of wood.

Last edited by CrashSite,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 Next »