Overcow

KURT!
iNh

I can dig it.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Played it on pub there, its good!

Wiiking

cant see why this would not be in the map pool. Without looking at it and only reading it seems like he have been thinking of all the stuff i thought sucked with the map (apart from the trains perhaps, but they are kinda fun :D)

Last edited by Wiiking,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

This sounds really good, except not having the Benny Hill moments around the glass at CP2!

Fixing the respawn times would have been a good enough fix for me, freight’s a good map as is, now it sounds better. Sweet!

m-ex

v. existence

nej ;/

m00n

Anyone that can make a quick movie / screenshots on it, TF2 doesn’t work for me atm.

JimmyBreeze

k^m

There are screens in this post http://vanillatf2.org/2010/04/team-fortress-2-update/#more-1985

huhystah

no

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

CP1 – Changes look decent but less opportunity for an attacking sniper to do anything remotely useful. Should stop some turtling though.

CP2 – Jesus, this is a horrible mess. Those planks across one of the archways by the health pack are vile. Disgraceful changes here. The only useful thing is fixing the forward spawn door.

CP3 – Love it.

Meh!

op

I like the last point changes, might make it alot more interesting to defend/attack. Good changes overall id say.

Well done

m00n

nay, less sniper friendly makes me a sad panda, also have the spawntimer been fixed? That has/is(?) still the major issue for cp_freight.

murder

cQr

yey

Therium

trolltech
[MC]

yey!

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Quoted from m00n

nay, less sniper friendly makes me a sad panda, also have the spawntimer been fixed? That has/is(?) still the major issue for cp_freight.

Sniper is still a total beast on middle, as he was in _b3.

Yes, the spawn timers have been fixed.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 16 Next »