Forum

How did your Season 7 go?

Created 25th April 2010 @ 22:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »

Menace

Quoted from Weevil

[…]

If there’s any fucking justice in the world, we will.

Whats that supposed to mean matey?

We finished with the highest points in etf2l bar one,

I don’t see any reason for complaint?

Edit: I’ve seen your league position, and i now fully understand

You are easily div4 worthy Weevil and would be a shame if you were denied that opportunity.

Last edited by Menace,

Wing

Quoted from Bassie

Team epx^ came 2nd of div5D

We didn’t do this without luck…but still we had our unlucky patches aswell, so it balances itself out. Start of the season we had our usual roster problems with everyone thinking we were gonna fold. But then along came a golden oldie from epx’s past and saro rejoined from BotD and brought along razzle aswell. Coming from a div 6 team into a div 5 team they showed they were easily in the right place and will be so in div 4 aswell.

I really hope 9m get promoted aswell, great guys and always a very hard match when playing against them (although we did win so we should come 2nd :P). And after all, the best make their own luck ;)

*rages*

/unrage. From 9m’s pov it does kinda suck last team dropped, but oh well what can you do EPX is a strong and tough team as shown good luck to you guys in div 4, hopefully we’ll see you guys around.

Quoted from Menace

[…]

Whats that supposed to mean matey?

We finished with the highest points in etf2l bar one,

I don’t see any reason for complaint?

Edit: No, he doesn’t mean you guys at all 9m was standing 2nd and minutes before the season ended one team dropped and costed us the points and 2nd position which makes EPX take over the lead.

Last edited by Wing,

i spent most of it moping about oggy’s departure. LOVE YOU BRO xx

Last edited by Shintaz,

mb

keso

Got a div 1 demo in our roster, everyone we played whined, default hunter clan in our div, got a default loss because of computer problems and false facts from opposing team, was tied up at 2nd place at the end of the season, default hunter clan added a cheater to their roster, we end up in 4th place because of shitty point system. FML

Last edited by mb,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

My second competitive season and my first in a more competitive based team.

Before the season started the former AnGrY team joined with us (or what was left of it!) to form nervousENERGY Blu.

We’ve had some brilliant results, some shocking results all the way. Got a difficult division too, some good competition from Killing Joke and others.

We had some trouble with russians.

Finished 4th, 2 points off a win.

I blame Willow’s internet connection.

Look out for us in Season 8 :)

Oggy

I spent most of it pissed off I couldn’t play tf2 anymore oh and making sure shinny boy didn’t get too upset about my leaving.

Last edited by Oggy,

Anathema

The medic and a soldier left at the start of the season.
Recruited new soldier – he didn’t show up for officials twice – we kicked him.
Recruited new medic – he ragequit the team after two weeks.
Recruited new soldier – No problems with this one! :D
Played entire season with one or two mercs, some good, some bad.
Very pointless season for us.

nic

epx^

rus) to the rescue

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from mb

Got a div 1 demo in our roster, everyone we played whined

That is a lie.

Myth

Quoted from ambra

very very very very very very very bad; bad luck (as in disconnections and crashes) made us lose or draw against opponents who we normally crush, plus we had very bad luck with our recruitments (myth and hofven made awful soldiers, completely incapable of any teamplay and quinten, as expected, quit immediatly for now reason).

Hopefully we could play our last matches with a stable lineup and we saved our ass

nice!

btw there are demos so…watch em….watch urself…then watch the “recruits”…then the old members AND ONLY THEN TALK TRASH ABOUT OTHERS

just for the record i never said anything bad about u outside enixe due to my respect of simo and ice and i never will
glad to see it appreciated

Last edited by Myth,

franco

dw myth i still like you and that’s all that matters

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Stew

[…]

There was a context that quinten is a douche.. That’s why I didn’t agree with ambra :D. He seems cool to me :)

Of course he seems cool to you, he merced for you when you advertised low + and played against us two months ago :P

Randdalf

(0v0)

Well we played our first game and won, then lost to a team we’d dominated twice in PCWs (though it was on our worst and least favourite maps – the old culprits, turbine and well), then my laptop problems began.

First it was my warping, which was a long-standing problem I fixed near the start of the season. Then I started having long periods of lag in which I could hardly move, and it ended up with me having to play engineer in some of those games, until we got a sub. Then my laptop started shutting down after playing TF2 for a short while. I cleared 20GB space, defragged twice, and unclogged my fan, and it fixed everything.

By then though, we had one match left, and half the team had already announced they were leaving, and after some serious discussion, we decided to fold the team (just after our 2nd birthday) at the end of the season. We won our first match, and ended it on a literal high, getting all 6 of our team on the roof of Gravel Pit’s B (our opponents (rage?)quit after the first round).

So it wasn’t much fun, in a division we should’ve done much better in.

ShadowG

IsF
LoEG

After a disappointing start to the season, we made some internal changes to the lineup and started doing a lot better. Unfortunately, we finished the season on a lownote by losing our last match. Tie for second place was better than we anticipated but it still left a bitter taste in our mouths.

Erazed

Poo

Quoted from Randdalf

then lost to a team we’d dominated twice in PCWs

:D

Last edited by Erazed,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next »