How did your Season 7 go?

Created 25th April 2010 @ 22:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

after the season is before the season
when?

b2t: we reached what we hoped for but now its time for huge changes (sadly)

My first season in a stable team.

I had a lot of fun, enjoyed all the different maps and coming up with tactics for them. And in the end we won our div!

Vince

BiG

So this was the first season for us and it went really well. We got together mostly over our arena server, signed up for this season and got in.

We went on a winstreak at the start of the season against some of the weaker clans of our division, 2 of which dropped mid season along with another team. We had some nice games against the better clans in our division and had Stegvision not have dropped at the very end of the season, we would have come in 3rd.

Currently we are tied for 1st and awaiting the play-offs. And then hoping to do good in div5 next season :)

Last edited by Vince,

Hansa

.idk?

A wild Gibbz appears…
-Pokedex : searching for Gibbz…
-Pokedex : Gibbz, type crying brit cupofteawithhotwater. Also known as the laggy fucker. He has the ability to kill people through walls because of his 650 ms ping and he’s known to be one of the nicest people on this community forum.

Hansa throws a pokebait. The wild Gibbz is now captured.

On a more serious note, bpf, admins will do their job as always, i’m confident in their decision. If we have to go in div2 then we’ll be in div2, i’m ok with that. But if www fold, then we aren’t going down to div2 because it would mean we are 7th. That’s the rules ;)
Anyway, w8 & see :)

Last edited by Hansa,

bpf

rockit

yes but they finished the season, the rules say also that all results stay, if a team plays at least 75% of their matches and www played all of them
the admins did the same thing last season when LOL dropped after the season was over
but yes we will see what they decide this time

Last edited by bpf,

Snyyppis

RLM

Div5a was a drama basket.

Congratulations to Aztecs who played a great season and were the nicest russians I’ve played against. Feel sorry for OG.se who got pretty much screwed over by the latest turn of events and had some trouble along the way too.

And for all the other teams, was certainly an experience playing with you, all the best!

Last edited by Snyyppis,

Mark

Phase

We came fourth in div3c and I think I rotated every class which was fun. At the end of the season I went back to uni so often had bad ping so we had dunc or hat sub who were both great, cheers guys :)

Chaos

BAT

WDG had a good season.. bad last game though.. should have been 0 losses for us really.. nvm, live and learn :)

Well played by FMC though.. guys did well and unlucky not to be promoted :(

Last edited by Chaos,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

isn’t that your whole tf2 career summed up?

cry like a little bitch?

That’s your dad summed up.

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

Can we stop the trolling and let the people who want to talk about the season actually do that, thx.

xzr

can we please keep the trolling up

LUPUS

Lineup problems at the start ruined our season. Though when we sorted our lineup we proved that we can beat the teams in our division. Timeout issues lost us one map, and we could have played better on the likes of turbine, but we are a team to watch in season 8 ;>

Last edited by LUPUS,

alfa

Was a tight season.Shame that we didn’t had a stable rooster since the beggining of the season.Also shoutout to Dusty for coming back to us :)

Last edited by alfa,

Si^

T2P
[PG]

droped a few maps then vertex 2 all got xeno pros and well we stoped aqeezes streak ending second in our div. No worries we had random issues and we are working on our line up meeting our quoter etc. lol.. im hopeful we will have a strong lineup for div 3. Will not be as laid back as div 4.
Pretty happy to see most of the team develop their skills.

Last edited by Si^,

GeaR

Epsilon

We lost three maps unluckily instead of winning or drawing on them, had two 3-weeks-breaks, ran out of time to play out last matches and finished 6th in div1! I think I really can’t complain ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »