Forum

A "Reputation"

Created 21st April 2010 @ 20:09

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Sirrus

Hey Guys,

Do us a favour quad has now left ex. So please stop spreading crap that we are a hacker clan, apparently possible recruits are being put off by a reputation which isn’t deserved.

Sirrus

yin

who ??
what ???
when ????

BvD

flowerpower/

really, really bad post

Skyride

DUCS

Wow….

ex. are a great bunch of guys, Jarate Kid in particular, thats pretty piss poor.

Jarate Kid, the guys who aren’t trialing due to such a reputation are probably the types you don’t want in the team anyway, ;)

compton

cvx|

pffft. if that’s the reason they don’t wanna join your clan, then you don’t really want them anyway

dannye

cb.

what a bastards

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Shame, ex are really a bunch of nice guys :(

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

quad did not hack.

here we go agian.

Pendji

No we dont.

octochris

(0v0)

he was on dm last night using triggerbot, it was more obvious that the queen is german

to be honest i didn’t believe it before, but sheesh

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from octochris

he was on dm last night using triggerbot, it was more obvious that the queen is german

Our queen is half german.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Shabbaman

[…]

Our queen is half german.

And Prins Pils married into a *cough* nice *cough* family.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quoted from octochris

+1

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from octochris

Regardless of that, hes not in ex. anymore and these guys got a bad rep because of him, despite being a bunch of cool guys. :)

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from octochris

Was he? I remember some guy called “BTW I HACK” making noises about it, but assumed he was a troll.

Regardless, ex. are nice, let them get on with it without unnecessary prejudice.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »