Forum

Sv_pure 2

Created 14th April 2010 @ 15:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1

shank

vs

So if im not wrong u can set which files u want to have *pure* so i don`t understand why not have servers at sv_pure 1 and allow custom xhairs??

octochris

(0v0)

Because it keeps the playing field entirely equal, also the whitelists are not made public so people hosting sv_pure 1 servers could use it to their advantage.

For example, if you have a server and play on it and play with sv_pure 1, and have skins on the wl… you get the picture.

TroubleGirl

lol Knolly

shank

vs

sry for not knowing every console command there is :/
ty, Chris :D

danny.

never heared of the tf2 model wallhack ?

shank

vs

yep i did.
But we got valve as sponsors can`t they make like sv_pure etf2l (rofl) that would allow custom xhairs?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from shank

yep i did.
But we got valve as sponsors can`t they make like sv_pure etf2l (rofl) that would allow custom xhairs?

Valve won’t pander to something that specific. Just accept sv_pure 2, there’s nothing wrong with it, if you want a custom xhair build it into your HUD, it isn’t that hard.

Mike

TEZC

Knolly, stop making completely retarded and useless threads, it’s obvious you haven’t looked or even tried to find information about this on your own and so you quickly decide to make a thread because it fills you with glee to think that someone might accidently read what you say.

Last edited by Mike,

Add A Reply Pages: 1