Forum

MY DEAR ETF2L

Created 6th April 2010 @ 19:43

Locked Pages: 1

Dreadnaught

[ask||cry]

My dear ETF2L team… i hope in ur mental insanity, because if everything what you DO is reasoned, u had a very important problem i ur head.
Dear my default date, look at this match
http://etf2l.org/matches/16991/#comment-66103
and ALL the match of my team in this season… look clear!!!!

WE START THE MATCHLINK ASKING A DATE TO PLAY
NORESPONSE FOR 6 DAY
THE OTHER TEAM WANT TO PLAY AT 20 CET!!!!! DAMN I WAS AT WORK AT 20:00, AND THE NORMAL PEOPLE WAS AT DINNER!!!
WE ASK AGAIN ANOTHER HOUR… AFTER THE 21:00 IF POSSIBLE… AND THE DEAR DEF DATE WANT US TO PLAY AT 20:30?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

MY REQUEST IS USELESS? I CAN’T HAD A GOOD HOUR TO PLAY?!?!
OK PLAY ALONE IN THIS LEAGUE… GGGGGG… U ARE THE FINAL HELP FOR THE END OF THIS GAME!!

BB

Abunai

Ayedoc, stop it.

Swarlz

Hurm, wut?

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Lol. Just lol.

On a more serious note, grow up and go talk to some admins in a mature way. I don’t know why, but I somehow know that will be more useful than starting a flame thread.

Last edited by Warmaster,

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Dreadnaught

U ARE THE FINAL HELP FOR THE END OF THIS GAME!!

ALL YOUR BASE!

Inuy

#sadboys

oh shi.

Dreadnaught

[ask||cry]

i don’t want to talk with an admin, is useless, i don’t want to be “politically correct” …i don’t want to start a flame 3d, i never response to any provocation.
I only want to open ur mind… 2 months, 8 match… and ALL the match was set at impossible hour, or in the only day that we wasn’t online….
great organization… only this!

p.s. inuy se crossposti mi togli la fatica di farlo a me asd

Last edited by Dreadnaught,

jason

PHX

So what needs to be done here? I’ve had a few matches where teams in the East want to play earlier and teams in the West want to play later.

Unless I’m mistaken Slayers are CET+2 so should they be forced to play at 11pm local time?

Would it be possible to split the divisions into Eastern and Western conferences in the future.

It would certainly make the War Arrangers job much easier.

Oh and go to #etf2l and type !admin it’s easier to get answers from a person in real time rather than the forums.

Last edited by jason,

Dreadnaught

[ask||cry]

i know… gmt +2, +3 , -5 …this is a big problem, i know, but the “wheel” say that i can play at absurd hour 1 time… the other time i play at normal hour for me… in this “whell” i was the only to play at absurd hour

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

#etf2l

type !admin to request an admin.

Locked Pages: 1