Forum

ETF2L Radio Feedback

Created 22nd March 2010 @ 22:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 19 Next »

Great to hear more casts, always makes the game more enjoyable to watch. We need more casts from Torden please.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Pledge was good, really insightful, quick to pick up on stuff but to me he sounded a little bit nervous cos filling into Torden and Swarley (always had a thing for scottish accents) shoes isn’t easy. More casts Pledge does the better…

Someone said Pledge sounds like Mark Lawrenson of TF2 and I call Byte John Motson of TF2……

BBC need commentators? :D

byte

Quoted from ThePledge

So, a quick roundup.

– idk? wins from TLR.
– Byte says To Be Honest a lot, according to Arie.
– I sound American and have a weird accent.
– I win the bet against Byte, as a total of six people were wearing the Alien hat :D

Sounds like a good evening to me ;p

Wrong I said 5! you said above half which implies 7 or more :P so :D

Cheers

Byte

byte

Right then, for those that don’t care about the public scene, I suggest you go to the top right of your browser and press the “red cross” and depart from this page.

For those that do, then great! This weekend the UKCS community team are playing the mighty fragmasters, in what will be a mammoth 15vs15.

Last year these two teams met and drew 1-1! I’m sure one of them will be out for sweet revenge.

I shall be casting this, however slight snag! I will be doing the cast over gamerfm’s method which is where the listeners can listen via stream from their website or from any music player i.e. winamp / media player and so on…

Also as I am on my own in this cast it’s gonna be quite hard for me to catch up with 15vs15. So you will have to bare with me xD

stv : TBA
Date: 31st July 7pm CEST (that’s 6pm for you home boys in the UK)
audio stream: http://www.gamerfm.co.uk (all you have to do is launch the audio stream)

Again this is not part of etf2l.radio, but it is a special request for Trell. So come and show your support to two of the biggest community public teams!

Or if you want to hear my JOHN MOTSON commentating, then just pop along anyway ;)

Cheers

Byte

WildCard

do a more murray walker style and I’d be there :)

gl sounds fun :P

byte

Just to let you know this cast is still on!

So if you have some free time tonight and like listening to me go over enthusiastic about TF2 pop along.

Or if you’re a fan of the public TF2 side pop along and listen from 19:00cet at http://www.gamerfm.co.uk

Cheers

Byte

ThePledge

For everyone reading this right now: the interviews are still online.

Comments and critics are very welcome as both me and Byte will be around at i40, with Byte confirmed to cast and me hoping I can do something considered casting :P

Had a good time, let us know!

JackieBoy

LTG.

Quoted from ThePledge

For everyone reading this right now: the interviews are still online.

Comments and critics are very welcome as both me and Byte will be around at i40, with Byte confirmed to cast and me hoping I can do something considered casting :P

Had a good time, let us know!

cute

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Cast was reasonably good, lolled at Pledge making silly errors like “jh and Shintaz aren’t doing much on the scoreboard” – nice one pal :p

Interviews afterwards were terrible but that was mainly Shintaz’s fault.

kaidus

WiK?

Suggestion: Record the fuckin things. Chances are you’ll double your listener base as, generally speaking, it’s boring to watch these games by yourself. Having a cast over the top will make a lot of the people who were preoccupied with their own games come back and watch/listen later. I don’t know what happened, at first there was quite often recordings but now it never happens.

I may be wrong, but speaking from my own experience I will pretty much always watch an STV demo if there is a mumble cast to go with it. Otherwise I won’t bother unless it’s a huuuge game.

Last edited by kaidus,

minimoose

Since you asked so nicely… :D

F2

Danmark

I think it was recorded. At least there was a user called “byterecording”. Maybe it just isn’t uploaded yet.

LUPUS

Pledge is too dutch sounding for my liking. And Byte, need I say? xD
Good fun to listen to though.

ThePledge

I was supposed to remind Byte to record… I just hope he did :P Guess Mr Fansa himself will have to confirm that.

ThePledge

Once again: all the critics and comments on tonight’s cast are very welcome. Myself and I know Byte and Dave are always looking to improve our casts for any future casts, so if there’s anything you want to say about the cast: please do.

Just wanted to say that it was my first “real” cast I did with Dave and I thought it went pretty good :3

Last edited by ThePledge,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 19 Next »