Forum

ETF2L Radio Feedback

Created 22nd March 2010 @ 22:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 19 Next »

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Hey guys,

Arie has very kindly recorded and uploaded the recording from ETF2L Radio’s show this evening from the idk? vs dignitas ESH Sapphire Challenge final.

You can download the cast here: http://fakkelbrigade.eu/archives/1974/esh-sapphire-cup-final-recordings

SourceTVs will be posted as soon as we get them from idk?

As always, we’re looking for your feedback to improve the service. Obviously, with this edition being even more last minute than last week’s debut cast, advertising/publicity is something we’re going to work hard on for future casts (hopefully one coming on Wednedsay!). We had about 150 listeners tonight, so hopefully with more preparation we can get even more and deliver a better show. Anything that you’d like to see implemented, or changed, or things we could improve, let us know here!

Thanks to idk and dignitas for the game, FB for hosting and tech support, and the dig crew for turning up for a little post-match chat.

Also big thanks to Evil and Anderson for co-casting with me. It was the first cast for all of us, so I hope it was an enjoyable experience for you guys, the listeners. It was very stressful for us, but a lot of fun too. :)

Last edited by JimmyBreeze,

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

I enjoyed this one even more than the first one. Great work! It’s a bit shame the match itself didn’t really turn out to be what we all hoped for, that would’ve made the cast even better (more intense). But then again, that’s not your fault, so all I can say is, fantastic job, keep on doing these things, I love them:)

It would’ve been nice to hear some reactions from the losing team as well, but I understand idk didn’t really feel like giving interviews.

On a side note, I heard you discussing about casting matches for other divisions. If you guys would find time to do this that would be great. Perhaps some matches at the end of the season (matched who decide who wins the div for example). But if there isn’t time for this, which is very understandable, just continue to cast the topgames:)

Last edited by Warmaster,

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

I quite like the post-match interviews. Gives us viewers an insight as to what was going on with the team, and why each decision was made etc.

But yeah, props to the casters tonight. Was enjoyable <3

Xizk

k^m

Really enjoyed the cast. Makes watching matches much more fun and more casts will definately make me tune in more.

Darn

rockit like

that was great well done!

Priem

dunno how I managed to miss it this time, will dl and watch later.

byte

Aye, well done to Jimmy for organising it and hosting it too. My thanks goes to Anderson and Evil for joining Jimmy and giving up their time to commentate on the match!

Myself and Jimmy feel that coverage is better than no coverage, so we’ve decided to do a cast this wednesday (24/03/2010) for div2B game cc// vs notag.

Should be an interesting watch in that gorge is being played also its the 1st vs 3rd (currently in the table).

Should be a good watch. More information about the cast will be posted by Jimmy very soon. Myself and Jimmy will be there on wednesday soo stay ch00000ned.

Cheers

Byte

dougiie

CotC

shall give some feedback when the stv’s are out :)

ShoX

Sir
dp.

Is there anyway to hook into / take a feed from the clan Mumble?

It would be interesting to take a voyeuristic listen into the comms of each team at crucial moments.

Other than that, enjoyed the cast. Jimmy did a good job at playing anchor and I’ll definitely be tuning in on weds.

Rob

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from ShoX

It would be interesting to take a voyeuristic listen into the comms of each team at crucial moments.

Other than that, enjoyed the cast. Jimmy did a good job at playing anchor and I’ll definitely be tuning in on weds.

Rob

I doubt the notag mumble would be worth listening to, unless you are german ofc :D

pala4

stv or pov demos pls=)

seraph

rEJ

Quoted from ShoX

Rob

boss idea, +1

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I listened last night after a fail pcw on Badlands…all I can say is fantasitic cast and watching the pros at it taught me a few lessons on where I was going wrong (and my team).

Any great job, keep up the work and if you can keep doing a weekly cast, I will listen when I got nothing else on. My only hope is when it gets round to it, your cast might be able to give some more exposure down the divisions, perhaps having a nice variety of guest casters with different experiences to add.

Also Evil sounded like he was 5ft tall wearing a turtle necked sweater and torn jeans. :D

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from seraph

[…]

boss idea, +1

Something like that was actually in the list of future additions to fry’s relay, i.e. relaying from one mumble server to another. May be worth letting him know people would really like this. Was actually looking at this to try and do it for last nights game.

Darn

rockit like

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3647133/cfg/finaali.rar

till somethin better comes out you can watch mah pov if intrested.
if someone cba please upload the demo somewhere else, dropbox aint that good for mass sharin.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 19 Next »