Forum

Byte, Dave and Swarley's Cast Extravaganza - Feedback!

Created 17th March 2010 @ 21:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Hey guys

Thanks for all of you who tuned in tonight for our casting of TLR vs idk! We hope you enjoyed it, it was an exciting match and great fun for us!

We’re keen to get feedback about how we did – what you thought went well, what could be improved. We know Byte talks too much, we’ll try and work on getting a muzzle for him, but otherwise, we value your thoughts!

Stay tuned, we’ll be back soon!

evokje

WiK?

byte was awesome

spence

¤_¤

great cast – really helpful in the workings behind the game along with the reasons why pushes worked or didnt along with the outcomes and why things happened! very insightful.

One point, byte needs to realise when other people are speaking…and not speaking over them <3

x

ouch

will there be a vod or a mp3 to check this out? :]

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

was fun :)

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Quoted from ouch

will there be a vod or a mp3 to check this out? :]

We didn’t record this, so there won’t be an mp3 of it, sorry! Resupply should definitely get the demo though, so you can watch it!

If this is a popular request, we’ll look into doing it!

Snyyppis

RLM

Really nice cast, probably the first turbine I enjoyed watching thanks to it.

Dave did sound a bit robotic at times mind you…

hocz

[MIPC]

Yess gief vod. I missed it.

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Quoted from Snyyppis

Really nice cast, probably the first turbine I enjoyed watching thanks to it.

Dave did sound a bit robotic at times mind you…

Sorry mate, I was lagging quite a bit – hopefully won’t happen next time.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Very nice cast

ouch

Quoted from Dave

If this is a popular request, we’ll look into doing it!

hear this? give those guys some props so we can get a mp3 next time. :)

JimmyBreeze

k^m

The guys are in full post-mortem mode with AAL and MVP – so join to catch the end of the post-match analysis!

kurt

trick17
trick17

Unfortunately i could not tune in cause i did not know about the cast. Next time release the news a bit earlier please.

F2

Danmark

nice cast

Last edited by F2,

Jones

I thought Byte was a good caster. He is the most confident and natural presenter I’ve heard cast TF2 to date. The other casters were good but when they chipped in with important information, they needed to be louder and more confident, especially as most of the points they made were appropriate. I think the team work was clearly evident, as you had somebody calling the main area and others watching flanks / behind. I think a little more research on the game could have helped. TLR were assumed to be weak on gullywash which was a little ignorant. TLR have always been exceptionally strong on gullywash from what I’ve seen. Overall it was very good so keep it up.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »