Forum

Numlocked in Div5 LOL!

Created 3rd March 2010 @ 12:55

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »

Quoted from plasma

As official representative of my client SUPERNUMLOCKED® in this matter I hereby declare an official statement issued today on behalf of my client SUPERNUMLOCKED® as follows: SUPERNUMLOCKED® has no further comments regarding this matter.

Haaa!

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Vazzan

I proposed we make a rule that nobody is allowed to play for any team unless the rest of the community says they can!

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Vazzan

I proposed we make a rule that nobody is allowed to play for any team unless the rest of the community says they can!

Now this is a great idea, with one minor tweak:
I shall be put in charge of who plays for what team. The decisions shall be mine and mine alone, with no appeals granted or suggestions taken on board at all. What a season we shall have.

Last edited by Monkeh,

kaidus

WiK?

I don’t understand this thread. Where else would he play? :S

mb

keso

Did someone say carry? http://etf2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/cp_badlands0069.jpg (nvm ulv being second to last as medic. Him and Q switched halfway through.)

Overcow

KURT!
iNh

Quoted from kaidus

I don’t understand this thread. Where else would he play? :S

!snap

Beefy

Vuze.

Lol i think you should give monkeh a break
He made an observation as to what had happened, and i guess you’re all idiots if you cant tell that he really doesnt care which team numlocked is in
He was just saying it would be harder for us in div5a, which is true

Willow

And this is why we forbid Monkeh to use his ETF2L account… *sigh*

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Win.

tragett

Quoted from cookye

a suitable replacement for traget

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/7660/threadpollutionum8.jpg

wpminnows

[PG]

i thought he was gonna be playing a different class like scout or something, but then div5 would be a little too high

safetuy smi;le

Last edited by wpminnows,

Monkeh

Quoted from Willow

And this is why we forbid Monkeh to use his ETF2L account… *sigh*

Ok, ok. I’ll go back to my padded cell, I promise. Just give me one more hour of freedom! Please?

flushy

P.O.P

Chris just stfu and ye i can sympathise wanting to replace traget on your team. i sympathise with anyone who knows him including me but ye wer stuck with it so no point complaining :D

tragett

Quoted from flushy

Chris just stfu and ye i can sympathise wanting to replace traget on your team. i sympathise with anyone who knows him including me but ye wer stuck with it so no point complaining :D

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »