Forum

idk? frog in division 1

Created 19th February 2010 @ 21:12

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Can you imagine the shitstorm if 7 Brothers won that ladder match…..

Then it would be clear the admins made a mistake. If they don’t win, the admins made the right decision. Either way it solves the “who’s more entitled to that place?” question.

crzfst

Quoted from Imperium

.. Considering cc// hammered vTroopers (one of the favorites for div 3a) and beat rockit to the extent where they folded and beat SpA to finally prove it wasnt a fluke – i’d think that’s enough for div 2. Worst comes to worst you get to see the team you dislike get relegated

Who said we dislike them, i like them as a team and enjoyed playing against them, but last time when we played against each other they surely weren’t ready for div2, i don’t know maybe they have become better, i just want to wish them good luck then.

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Exfane

no team should just been given a div1 spot. idk.frog are defo on form for a while now, but this doesnt mean they have to proove it in a match for a div1 spot.
Nobody ever talked about a 4 team playoff, just make it 1 match broder vs idk.frog.

We are nearing round 3 of season 7 and the schedule deadline for round 2. Having a playoff would mean we would have to delay other replacements as well, since the league system technically can’t have empty spots and we had to move multiple teams around.

So we had to find a team that could do well in div1, and judging by some recent wins and stability we believe idk frog could do so.

Last edited by RaCio,

Voff

nwave`

what Exfane said

minimoose

Quoted from Imperium

Edit: Considering cc// hammered vTroopers (one of the favorites for div 3a) and beat rockit to the extent where they folded and beat SpA to finally prove it wasnt a fluke – i’d think that’s enough for div 2. Worst comes to worst you get to see the team you dislike get relegated

That match proves nothing about their ability because we were using a medic who hasn’t played competitively except in a couple of mixes since we were in div 4 and our med was playing soldier ;)

Rockit wasn’t really in it’s prime in that match either was it? If they beat Rockit when Destructo, Dorkan and Jan were still in it, then fair enough.

I haven’t seen cc play, although I’m pretty sure they are a capable team, but don’t use examples like those since they don’t strengthen your point. (If they were promoted to div 2 solely due to these matches then the decision is ridiculous).

Last edited by minimoose,

Archy

guru
G-Yoda

Tbh i don’t see admins changing their decision any time soon, might as well accept it and give the frogs a break

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from minimoose

(If they were promoted to div 2 solely due to these matches then the decision is ridiculous).

They were marginally ahead of the other 4 teams in Div3 that were considered for the 2nd free spot in Div2 – that was why they were promoted :)

minimoose

Quoted from d2m

[…]

They were marginally ahead of the other 4 teams in Div3 that were considered for the 2nd free spot in Div2 – that was why they were promoted :)

Yeah, well that’s fine ;)

EpicFrench

:>

Lolz.

Idk?f was pick by admins so now let them play before whine we will and if they don’t have the level for d1 they will be relegated that’s all.

anyway gl Frogs ;)

albert

epx^

we beat cc 3-2 in a pcw on well

inb4wewereoffclass

demsii

EPA

It’s quite funny how the admins casually just didn’t reply to what I said, but kinda says enough for me.
Doesn’t seem there will be anything changed (or will take like another 2 seasons, like always), so best of luck, we’ll see how it’ll fare in div1. gl.

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from demsii

It’s quite funny how the admins casually just didn’t reply to what I said, but kinda says enough for me.

There is a post near the top of this page that covers your question well.

Stop derailing this thread, this is not about admins or the way we post on the forum.

ToRn

KÅT
SpA|com

Srsly one match: broder vs idkF wouldn’t delay anything since they should be motivated to play the regular matches as well etc. Either that or “one night cup” between four teams if they all are motivated?

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from ToRn

Srsly one match: broder vs idkF wouldn’t delay anything since they should be motivated to play the regular matches as well etc. Either that or “one night cup” between four teams if they all are motivated?

Like I explained already it would delay the replacement for the clan that would be moved to div1 and the replacement for that clan as well and so on.

Replacing clans is a tedious job already and playoff would mean that the whole process would need to be delayed to week 3/4 with the match deadlines for the delayed matches stretching to week 5/6. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out why that is unwanted.

Last edited by RaCio,

YoungBlood

Girafe >

How about you all calm the fuck down and stop abusing the admins. They are spending hours upon hours every week dealing with mentally challenged keyboard warriors in an attempt to help the community and what do they get in return? A shit-storm because they make a collective decision that had to be made.

If you think you are an enigma at making the right decisions and you just never make a mistake, well then sign up to be an admin and look forward to have your every move questioned by the masses, maybe this will make you think twice before you write another wall of word diarrhea .

Last edited by YoungBlood,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »