Forum

idk? frog in division 1

Created 19th February 2010 @ 21:12

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »

Keeper

trick17
ScS|

oh sry for that… my fault..
i just saw the page of the old team with the old matchscreenshots and the other lineup..

Quoted from Gobi

[…]

A good system is a system where the deciders have differents points of view and discuss to find solutions that most people would agreed.
As Anderson said :
” the outcome resulted in idk frog being picked unanimously with 2 admins abstaining.”

That means the etf2l system is not working coz most of the d2 teams disagree with the vote.
Then don’t give a fuck with admins that don’t like you and try to do your best for the community.
What about that ?

+1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I think some of you kids are taking this to seriously, i suggest going outside and talking to people of the opposite sex to counter balance this glaring inadaquacy.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I think some of you kids are taking this to seriously, i suggest going outside and talking to people of the opposite sex to counter balance this glaring inadaquacy.

you sir, are a legend

Vali

-9w-

Please don’t put broder in div1, the idea of Beserker being div1 standard makes me vom a little in my mouth.

Gobi

WSB?

“kids” makes me lol :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
ty.

xzr

putting these guys in d1 straight up was unfair.

a playoff was in order

Origo

it’s a trap !

http://fukung.net/v/10036/bf7145c55ff99ba30827eaa706ab144b.jpg

Last edited by Origo,

Hansa

.idk?

Origo gave me a call this afternoon to learn me the news. I must admit I’ve been quite surprised tbh. I won’t say if admins made the good choice but i’m really excited to play in div1. We will get a lot of experience ; and in my eyes that is the only thing that matter :))

Last edited by Hansa,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

The stability argument seems a little moot…
Didn’t www/tcm fold last season and now they are back in div1?
Oh wait they had to actually earn that spot via play-off.

If a play-off really is out of the question, I would rather see you poll the remaining div1 teams as to who they think should be brought it, not some bizarre clandestine admin decision!

Demourge for president
Start the drama :>

r1k

Syn

Quoted from Admirable

The stability argument seems a little moot…
Didn’t www/tcm fold last season and now they are back in div1?
Oh wait they had to actually earn that spot via play-off.

If a play-off really is out of the question, I would rather see you poll the remaining div1 teams as to who they think should be brought it, not some bizarre clandestine admin decision!

Demourge for president
Start the drama :>

What he said.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

You’re all back people with no brains, bring in chinese to run the world.

mark

k0

http://etf2l.org/matches/15807/

gl in div 1 :)

Insomniak

Girafe >
UKF

inb4 “it’s gullywash…”

kaidus

WiK?

It’s also badlands.

kaidus

WiK?

Eh completely agree. I’m not convinced that you’re div2 competitors, but depriving you the oppurtunity to play an earned playoff position is complete nonsense. What’s worse is that d2m’s quite clearly aware that a fuckup has occured, but he’d rather preserve his appearance than own up to it. Really shit sign tbh.

Nice attack at the end btw, completely necessary and makes you look really intelligent.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »