Forum

idk? frog in division 1

Created 19th February 2010 @ 21:12

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »

kaidus

WiK?

Don’t the rules state that folded teams will be replaced up until the end of week 3? Surely that means, based on the timescale you’ve allocated for such measures, there is still a week and 2 days until it’s not applicable to replace folded teams. The aforementioned 1 week and 2 days encompasses 6 active playing days, so how is it that there is “no time” for a playoff match? All relevant cadidates are very active teams, and their should be no need to “prepare” for a playoff game as they are competing to play under circumstances where their week-in-week-out games will be substantially harder than the playoff.

This is all from today’s perspective. In actuality rockit folded mid-week, so had there been the sense to accommodate a playoff game there’d have been an extra 3 days added on to an already plentiful amount of time to get it done.

I don’t get it. Not even slightly.

Last edited by kaidus,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from kaidus

Don’t the rules state that folded teams will be replaced up until the end of week 3? Surely that means, based on the timescale you’ve allocated for such measures, there is still a week and 2 days until it’s not applicable to replace folded teams. The aforementioned 1 week and 2 days encompasses 6 active playing days, so how is it that there is “no time” for a playoff match? All relevant cadidates are very active teams, and their should be no need to “prepare” for a playoff game as they are competing to play under circumstances where their week-in-week-out games will be substantially harder than the playoff.

This is all from today’s perspective. In actuality rockit folded mid-week, so had there been the sense to accommodate a playoff game there’d have been an extra 3 days added on to an already plentiful amount of time to get it done.

I don’t get it. Not even slightly.

not to mention the fact that broder actually requested a playoff game before the decision was made, and they stated they could play whenever. (Correct me if im wrong, broder)

KOVACS

What kaidus said.

hykleri

Quoted from demsii

Sorry, but what a joke.

We might aswell not have played exhilium in our playoff match as the result didn’t even matter in the end, not to mention our rather easygoing win against idk frog in the cup.
If that is proof that you are div1 capable, then I think I’m missing out on something..

Am I meaning to say px belong in div1? Not at all, I’m just saying there are better choices than idk frog and anyone with half a braincell would see that.

Arguments about being stable and active mean fuck all if you don’t have the goods to provide proper results or challenges.

But hey, best of luck.

This. We won against idk.frog in the cup easily. And we didn’t even have our main lineup (gummi and az). Im not saying that we are div1 or anything, but srsly… Idk frog? Okay, they are not bad, but there are broder and notag. They are much more better than idk frog.

+ What kaidus said. There is time for playoffs

This is a joke imo.

Last edited by hykleri,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

If it was about stability “the hunters” should be div1.

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

Guys there are hundreds of opinions so our decision would never be correct with everyone, But please remember we are not doing this to make the division look bad, As a team we came to a decision and if its backfires and idk? frog lose all there game or fold then all we can do is apoligise but we are nearly in week 3, wether u want to believe it or not there is no time for a playoff, We never asked for any of the clans to drop and cause this pain in the ass but its happened and we have done what we feel is the best choice.

Please just get on with your own games and if all the named clans are good enough then i’m sure they will win promotion at the end of the season.

Try and use some common sense before such pathetic and childish replies are made and remember that we do this work for nothing other than the fact we want to try and run a great league.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Maybe organising to play 2 or 3 play off games inside a week could be too much effort and hassle and risk delaying the season? Some People have enough trouble trying to play their scheduled games on time anyway.

The admins have probably got better things to do, a team has been promoted via a descision due to a mix of skill and stability so just leave it at that.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Snyyppis

RLM

As a side note, I rofled @ Lonely team moving up to div4.

paixhaine

H!

and insAne that was demoted last season which comes back in d3 :D

Gobi

WSB?

edit: offtopic but I’m a little upset now

It’s not that I don’t like yes! team but srlsy :

http://img202.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=kiayescpbadlands6101021.jpg

With those results we were told that the next d3 free slot will be ours.
And still d4…
Great job admins.

Last edited by Gobi,

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Kop

Guys there are hundreds of opinions so our decision would never be correct with everyone, But please remember we are not doing this to make the division look bad, As a team we came to a decision and if its backfires and idk? frog lose all there game or fold then all we can do is apoligise but we are nearly in week 3, wether u want to believe it or not there is no time for a playoff, We never asked for any of the clans to drop and cause this pain in the ass but its happened and we have done what we feel is the best choice.

Please just get on with your own games and if all the named clans are good enough then i’m sure they will win promotion at the end of the season.

Try and use some common sense before such pathetic and childish replies are made and remember that we do this work for nothing other than the fact we want to try and run a great league.

There is nothing pathetic and childish to voice your opinion on a decision where clearly more than several people disagree with. If you truly believe that and call us “pathetic and childish” I feel that you might be unfit as an admin as you’re not willing to listen what the community thinks or cares about. Common sense? Isn’t that what we are doing right now? Putting it up for debate if this is the right course of action as a league doesn’t only consists out of admins?

I’m quite confident that if you had promoted notag or broder, there would be a lot less complaints. Do you actually believe people will still take you serious as a league if you put aside playoff matches and randomly pick teams to move a div up “as this is what the team felt best” when there is easily an honest way to win promotion through playoffs? If you actually do want to run a great league, listen to the players within it. It might help.

Claiming you do not have “enough time” sounds quite amusing aswell. Isn’t that up to the teams that are playing to start with? I don’t see any of the teams that would be involved in this playoff claiming they would not have enough time and otherwise etf2l could always enforce it, as in the end it’s only a matter of moving a team up.

Didn’t FB and whatnot play a playoff match for div1 like last season or so? So clearly it is possible. Not to mention that for div2 you let the guys we beat for our playoff match right back into div2 and with broder/www. you randomly just pick someone else like idk frog? There is like no logic or consistency behind these choices..

But I probably already have said too much again.

Last edited by demsii,

Anathema

So you beat a mix of people probably playing offclass, and you beat YES team on two maps. Doesn’t mean anything tbh.

EpicFrench

:>

Quoted from Gobi

edit: offtopic but I’m a little upset now

It’s not that I don’t like yes! team but srlsy :

http://img202.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=kiayescpbadlands6101021.jpg

With those results we were told that the next d3 free slot will be ours.
And still d4…
Great job admins.

Lol’d it’s not your full team Gobi sorry to say that but it’s true :'(

Gobi

WSB?

Quoted from Anathema

So you beat a mix of people probably playing offclass, and you beat YES team on two maps. Doesn’t mean anything tbh.

They weren’t playing offclass and I don’t feel necessary to give all our screenshots.

@vdp: Parce que tu crois que verba touche plus que b_noit ??? et sur les autres screen shots c’est notre team, alors comme on est 6 on a des mercs de temps en temps, d’après toi c’est eux qui font tout ?

@Traget: <3 you baby

Last edited by Gobi,

Keeper

trick17
ScS|

@ gobi: you can´t compare some funwars with real results which you would have against a team in an official match.

back to topic: it is some kind of strange, but i think we can´t change the decision of the admins anyway. but i also think that there are some teams which are much better than idk.frog

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »