havok

TOOSTRONG

glglgl

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Quoted from Darn

[…]

you can be carried by good aim in tf2. please enlighten me how this works.

Fragga?

dunc

infs
dp.

Are you serious Mole? Fragga had to fuck off to the States because none of the top EU teams wanted him. Why? Because he hasn’t got a single braincell in that hairy cranium of his.

tf2chef

dunc you are literally in love with fragga don’t lie

tf2chef

you would suck the fuzz straight off his balls

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from dunc

Are you serious Mole? Fragga had to fuck off to the States because none of the top EU teams wanted him. Why? Because he hasn’t got a single braincell in that hairy cranium of his.

Erm… that’s what Mole was implying…

Memento Mori

Quoted from dunc

http://www.hort.purdue.edu/ext/senior/fruits/images/large/coconut.jpg

Fraggas long lost broder?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Christ playing in an american clan what does that involve, Like playing at 3am? Social life much.

Macky

Well looks like Wiredout lan is getting canceled for CSS, so TF2 looks the way forward! :D

Oggy

Lol at all the people saying LOL DIV5 he wont have a clue.

Like jones and evil said you’d be hard pushed to find any player in div1 that hasn’t played another fps at a high lvl of some sort, if the guy has a brain and aim he could quite easily be div1 standard in a few months. If you look around at the clans and found out what people played before tf2 I think you’d be suprised the amount of good TFC/Q3/ETF etc etc players that currently play div1 is probably very high.

The only ones that might not have past experience are the young people who for them this might be the first competitive game that they’ve played seriously.

I mean I could probably name 2 teams that come from TFC alone that could compete rather well in div1 and it’s probably the same from other games

Abom
Evil
Byte
Predz
Me
Topgear
Wai
Waizer (ok old)
Acid
Night
Aior
Mick
mvp
loco
Light
Appz
Riemu
ETC ETC BORED NOW

Last edited by Oggy,

Loco

Mayo

hit me up on steam macky,
i run pentia in div2A and i may find some time to get you some games and at the least be able to get some of my players to teach you some of the stuff you need to know,
if you have the potential i will find it and possibly have a slot to offer once you get upto speed with the rest of my team.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Loco

hit me up on steam macky,
i run pentia in div2A and i may find some time to get you some games and at the least be able to get some of my players to teach you some of the stuff you need to know,
if you have the potential i will find it and possibly have a slot to offer once you get upto speed with the rest of my team.

That’s what he does, and he’s done pretty damn well.

Oggy

I’d take loco up on his offer

Slick

Epsilon

damn right :)

Norris

yea Light is a pretty good example. it took him about a month to get into TF2 at div1 level. prior TFC players had an advantage of being used to play with different classes even if the these differ alot in the two games. the scout plays like the dm medic in tfc and soldier is almost equal just slower! 4Ks first team was pretty much team france tfc:)

Last edited by Norris,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »