Forum

Macky TLR CSS looking for TF2 team

Created 17th February 2010 @ 05:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Evil

Point and shoot, easy peesy lemon squeezy.

knew i was doing something wrong

AuguR

http://etf2l.org/recruitment/

Ginger bastard <3 gl btw, being good in CSS will account for next to nothing in tf2 imo. Aim maybe, but aiming for a jumping scout with a shotgun is stark contrast to trying to out aim someone with an AK who is basically standing still. Even the team work side of it is totally different. Too easy in CSS to get by on skill, thats why you see so many teams getting carried by one or two players, doesn't happen in tf2. Even a top level TFC past guarantees you nothing :| Asking for a top end team is like pissing in the wind, as you wont get your game, and you need games to improve. Be too big of a hindrance on the entire team playing a newcomer at that level, a level which will punish you and your team for a ‘school boy error’.

p.s one of the soundest people ive ever had the pleasure of meeting at lan x

Last edited by AuguR,

AuguR

Quoted from Evil

[…]

When I started TF2 I started in div1 with wotr and came from a high 1.6 team.

you were playing tfc for years before that though you pencil.

Sekhel

IF you are the Macky I played with yesterday in a pickup, well, or you were having a bad day, or you will never be in a div2 or even top/mid div3 team anytime SOON. Average aim and awfull gamesense – althought thats perfectly normal, as you have no experience in TF2 yet.

If you are not that Macky, sorry, wrong thread…

krootti, from css, started tf2 a few months ago or something like that and he’s sick!

firerain

I played 1337skill in css but its alot different than in TF2, you cant really clutch or ace here.
YOU NEED TEAMWORK AND GAMESENSE.
gl

Mike

TEZC

the best recruitment post!

minimoose

Aim; transfers (Unless you want to play demo). Comms; transfers. Gamesense; transfers.

Only tactics left ;)

Last edited by minimoose,

octochris

(0v0)

Played with you a few nights ago in a pickup, definitely not div2, high div5 / low div4 scout maybe.

Anathema

Played with us today, div3 in no time.
Div 5/4 is bullshit, you don’t like the guy don’t comment at all instead of posting crap.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Anathema

Played with us today, div3 in no time.
Div 5/4 is bullshit, you don’t like the guy don’t comment at all instead of posting crap.

Actually, I like him. He seemed like a pretty nice guy, had a nice chat with him pre-game.

Bear in mind that all I’m posting is an opinion, it’s not fact, and nor should it be construed as such.

Macky

Haha I think this has come over like I’m asking to get in some top team straight away. Of course I’m not.

Of course my gamesense is going to be shite in a new game, but already learning loads, and you actually need loads of comms etc in CSS so that stuff transfers over fine.

My internets been shit for this week so any pickups I play everythings stuttering but just trying to get a feel for the maps / way the game is played.

Cheers anyway :)

kaidus

WiK?

Good luck, the game needs more players with promise.

Shame there’s so many people having their egos hurt by someone who can progress quicker than them :x.

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Quoted from kaidus

Good luck, the game needs more players with promise.

Shame there’s so many people having their egos hurt by someone who can progress quicker than them :x.

This.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

if you allow him to play as a warping scout he can easily play div1
played one pickup against him, he was like 0.5 fps which impossible to hit as scout
fucking cs:s lag scripts

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »