Forum

Consent to the use of Gunboats.

Created 9th February 2010 @ 11:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

ambra

gunboats are gay plus not every soldier has them yet => unfair.

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from ambra

gunboats are gay plus not every soldier has them yet => unfair.

That’s not what he’s asking.

No reason not to allow them if both teams agree, but that’s the case for all unlocks anyway, isn’t it? WHat are admins gonna do, have you replay the match because you both used weapons not allowed according to the rules? Please..

ilike2spin

RLM

I thought that was a rule anyway, you can allow things if the other team agrees and both teams post it on the match page, so nobody can go whine to the admins about it at a later date.

Danger Ranger

MAD

Quoted from ilike2spin

I thought that was a rule anyway, you can allow things if the other team agrees and both teams post it on the match page, so nobody can go whine to the admins about it at a later date.

Couldn’t find it in the rule section :S.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

i’ve had like 10 pairs idlelols

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/81375

psunfragga

cc//

Quoted from pindab0ter

[…]

So you say you’re ready to swallow everything they’ll throw at you, just because they’ve probably thought it through and all?

lolassumptions

Si^

T2P
[PG]

I agree with OP tbh as Gunboats are balanced as wep however my teams used them in matches and had success therefore the option would be nice. But I agree with the choice to ban due to not everyone has. Hopefully valve will do unlock for them :).

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from pindab0ter

[…]

So you say you’re ready to swallow everything they’ll throw at you

:D

Danger Ranger

MAD

I agree with the ban, it would just be nice to have the option if both teams agree on it.

fraNky*

to boats will revolutionize/change the game.

gettin faster to mid on some 5cp maps as the demo..

im glad they are banned.

Danger Ranger

MAD

Embrace change brother!..For a new dawn is upon us…the age of Tiberi…

… the gunboats are banned because they are not readily available. They are not even considered side grade let alone overpowered.

gryzor

Quoted from fraNky*

to boats will revolutionize/change the game.

gettin faster to mid on some 5cp maps as the demo..

im glad they are banned.

And this is bad, because… Oh, wait! Some little fat nerd spending too much time playing a pixel-shooter wrote so on some IRC-channel! WOO WOO! Pathetic.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from gryzor

[…]
And this is bad, because… Oh, wait! Some little fat nerd spending too much time playing a pixel-shooter wrote so on some IRC-channel! WOO WOO! Pathetic.

Gryzor try and be a little friendlier when replying please :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »