Forum

Anti-Cheat system

Created 9th February 2010 @ 00:34

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 14 Next »

Bobo

Poo

I would go out of my way to hug you GangsterAlgot.

Niggles

Am I left out then Rawr?

for science

Without being too personal to anyone in this “debate” I have to say, repeating the same argument over and over again without adding anything to it borders on absolute retardation. Seriously, you seem to just be out to waste the time of everyone, rather than engage in actual discussion.

More importantly, this is not really the “forum” for this debate, if you really wish to bring up personal issues I suggest I more personal approach i.e IRC, etc. This thread will never result in, in any sense, a position you find satisfactory.

Bobo

Poo

Niggles, hugging you would be the biggest pleasure of all.

alfa

I like how this thread turned from cheaters to hugs.

Well done

Bobo

Poo

Yes, well, I am always in a generous mood after 6 wanks.

Blade

hugs 4 fags.
stop it!

Niggles

Quoted from Blade

hugs 4 fags.
stop it!

Someone doesn’t get enough hugs in their life.

Abra

I dont read all topic,but etf2l dont need to have AC system for sure…Lets ban all 1-second div to let 6 div newbies rock!

compton

cvx|

Quoted from AnAkkk

The opponents had to check if the logs were faked or not with the “Logfile check” function, and none ever did. It doesn’t even matter if – – [boomeh] faked them or not, anyway, it was just that the cheat was not detected at that time. He was just lucky.

It kinda blows my mind that the logfile check isn’t done automatically by the ESL.

infussle

Quoted from Abra

etf2l dont need to have AC system for sure

im speechless

ambra

wow

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from alfa

Its like cheating once at a test and the teacher caughts you.But oh wait you are gonna tell the teacher it only happened once and he should forget right?

Also, building on this, in the ETF2L, surely an ETF2L-AC admin is of higher authority, what does it matter if you want evidence, teacher tells headmaster(head admin) and you’re screwed, you won’t see any evidence and you won’t have a chance unless if you have something to counter it…

infussle

if you want evidence, ask your “friend” to link to his favourite website

Bobo

Poo

I dont see how gaybarnboys.dk is going to help us out infussle, but I will check it out if you think it will help.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 14 Next »