Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »

XHunter

TIDS
\V/ »

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Oh right, I misunderstood your comment.

I’ll go back to my hole now.

Yes sorry as i re read my comment i noticed that you could misunderstand it so i added the post with the example.

And Anakin I think we are of the same opinion ;D.

Blade

+1 for Haunter.
and again sorry for my english- but i really have to say some stuff, you know, Boomeh destroyed my OMG! It’s team, still cant forget.

FIRST THING: about human.
From beginning of time, the main cause of all catastrophe, troubles, disasters, errors and inaccuracies, was the HUMAN FACTOR.
People always WERE, ARE and WILL make mistakes.
Now ETF2L AC system based exactly on human decisions.
One man is making from demos a video file, and then the others are watching and saying:
– OLOLO HE IS CHEATER!
– NOWAI, it is cheats!
– Yeah, thats cheats, for sure!
– My experience tell me that is cheats.
I have something to say about that.
YOUR EXPERIENCE IS SHIT!!!
YOU ARENT A focking GODS!!!
YOU CANT, you have NO RIGHT to decide person is cheater OR NOT, watching his minute moments from a game!
Human are more talented than computer, and cheats arent an exception!
If you dont believe me, you can ask about that Kasparov, Kramnik, or someone else!
During the game of any normal players you always can find a moments when his actions will exactly match as kind of autoaim or something else!
So, i am repeating, people, monkeys, Sith, Chuck Norris and even AC admins will NEVER, NEVER know for sure!

SECOND THING: about your biggest mistake.
What still makes me think that Abra and Spicke arent a cheaters?
1) They are really good guys! lol
2) They continue to play TF2 6×6, rtf2l, pcw, pickups etc
3) They still say they werent cheating, and even trying to prove it
NO, GUYS, REALLY!
If you still wanna play tf2, isnt it an easiest way to say “YES I WAS CHEATING I’M SORRY NOW I WILL BE ABOSOLUTELY FAIR” !?!?!?
They won’t be forgiven for this, ban remains on them, but people will lost all doubts about them, and they may have a little chance in future people will trust them!
TELL ME NOW HONESTLY!
What kind of IDIOT you should be to perform these 2 items ( 2) and 3) ), if you was cheating!?
wait….
wait for it…
THEEEEEEERE!!!
THERE IT IS!!!
One of your biggest mistakes EVER- not only AC team, but also a part of ETF2L community- you think you are clever, and all around you are IDIOTS.
THATS NOT SO!
Please, guys, think about it! You can start right now!

Uuuumph…… what else can i say.
Stop this circus. Really. Please.
ETF2L need kinda AC system, that based on a PROGRAM.
Program will not make a decision by voting after viewing of stupid video.
And if the program will finds suspicious process that interacts with tf2, no one will have doubts.
The end.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

+1

tf2chef

you heard it lads; quit being focking GODS.

quad

fucking +1 spot on!

infussle

wow, someone agrees with the theory that etf2l are on a personal vendetta against certain individuals because they don’t like them. Im glad its not just me!

Blade

Quoted from infussle

wow, someone agrees with the theory that etf2l are on a personal vendetta against certain individuals because they don’t like them. Im glad its not just me!

No. Probably, AC team really think they are absolutely right in their decisions.
This problem is probably worse than vendetta and other stuff.

infussle

wow

ambra

you see, this guy here is obviously cheating… but still he isnt getting a single ban nor suspension

really, really shameful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5uHt4AwYb4

skanzZ

[8U]
LEMon

The probability of them being right is significantly higher than the probability of you being right. If evidence is released, nobody popular gets banned and unpopular people are a lot more likely to be wrongly banned.

This thread is a perfect example of large numbers of forum posters being retards and hence their opinion should count for nothing. Feasibility seems to just be ignored when people here express opinions.

Correlation between people who know a cheater and people who complain about the current detection system? Naaaaaaah surely not!

Now i’m gonna go write my will before an etf2l human error causes the biggest catastrophe ever.

Wdlwn

You wait until one of us gets caught, then you’ll be one of these whinging cunts

Blade

whinging cunts are a div 4 players who think they are the smartest and who are absolutely sure that the opinion of other people is shit.
thats what i was saying in my biggest post on this page, btw.

skanzZ

[8U]
LEMon

Somebody implying division is a good indication of intelligence provides great evidence for my claim.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoted from Blade

Uuuumph…… what else can i say.
Stop this circus. Really. Please.
ETF2L need kinda AC system, that based on a PROGRAM.
Program will not make a decision by voting after viewing of stupid video.
And if the program will finds suspicious process that interacts with tf2, no one will have doubts.
The end.

+1

Ino

dp.
dp.

Quoted from ambra

you see, this guy here is obviously cheating… but still he isnt getting a single ban nor suspension

really, really shameful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5uHt4AwYb4

Nice, I saw that one a while ago, it’s amazing! :D

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »