Forum

Anti-Cheat system

Created 9th February 2010 @ 00:34

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14

xtala

Quoted from jgmaster

[…]

This concerns me the most as a general player in the leagues.

Quoting yourself is pathetic and retarded, stop doing it.

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from d2m

[…]

You’re welcome to play spot the difference if you like :)

But D2, I can’t find any =(

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Sirrus

silence only breeds suspicion

I might point out that this ‘breeding’ seems to be limited pretty much only to yourself.

Lzrd

Lutunen
OS!

Quoted from antyjc

First they came for the Russians, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Russian;
Then they came for the French, and I did not speak out—because I was not French;
Then they came for the VAC banned, and I did not speak out—because I was not VAC banned;
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak out for me.

It wouldn’t help to have any of them around, they wouldn’t be able to speak properly anyway. Also they’d be too busy hackfragging to care.

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from xtala

[…]

Quoting yourself is pathetic and retarded, stop doing it.

Hostility/Nasty’ness’/Inappropriate Manners – A heavy warning, if continues then a temporary if not lengthy ban.

I merely drew attention to my previous unanswered point. Didn’t want it to get lost in the “olol cheater” and “i dun cheat” posts. Surely you could have at least posted with some decorum if something I posted aggravated you ><

Sirrus

the thing thats funny is that some people are trying to make this thread detoriate into some kind of flame war. The fact that attacks being made personal and no-one is actually discussing the point means that I can only assume that you agree with me?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Sirrus

no-one is actually discussing the point

If the point had merit I’m sure more people would discuss it, as it stands I see it as pointless and an over the top reaction.

Norris

14 pages and still no lock…. as if this is going anywhere

Last edited by Norris,

Sirrus

The arguement does have merit its just everyone is to willing to just accept the anti cheat admins are always right. The fact that evidence is not being shared and there is no appeal process that has been the point. All D2M is doing is quoting people who are kissing his arse and then not commenting on the fact that there is no appeal process and no way for someone to counter there decision. Then people just flock like sheep to protect that system that could eventually turn on them.

byte

Topic locked, no need to insult admins also its quite clear in this thread it’s going round in circles you’ve had your say and nothing has changed.

Cheers

Byte

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Sirrus

The arguement does have merit its just everyone is to willing to just accept the anti cheat admins are always right. The fact that evidence is not being shared and there is no appeal process that has been the point. All D2M is doing is quoting people who are kissing his arse and then not commenting on the fact that there is no appeal process and no way for someone to counter there decision. Then people just flock like sheep to protect that system that could eventually turn on them.

We already explained why evidence is not shared as it would serve no point and point cheaters to their mistakes. Also, stop attacking D2M as he is not the only admin and certainly not the one who made this AC system. Please keep your future posts constructive as we have much better things to do then to wade trough topic’s full of flames every day.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14