Forum

S7 MAPS

Created 8th February 2010 @ 13:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

dauk

The maps were announced and week1 maps were gran + gorge , now it’s badlands + well. Hello?

nixnuz

gesicht!

Hi.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

The maps listed as a provisional fixed maps suggestion were an idea only. They were not formulated into any order nor were they finalised or confirmed as being final on ETF2L.

The maps you see on the fixtures pages are correct. There is a news post that will be appearing shortly that will give more details :)

Last edited by d2m,

Danger Ranger

MAD

Yup, all the map line ups changed randomly at the last minute. Its like random crits just with maps! AMAZING! Go ETF2L! :D

Last edited by Danger Ranger,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Danger Ranger

Yup, all the map line ups change randomly at the last minute. Go ETF2L! :D

Please don’t be an idiot.

Danger Ranger

MAD

I was not being sarcastic, I am genuinely happy/exited about the map changes!

dauk

crap so we were forcing ourselfs to play gorge for nothing.

JimmyBreeze

k^m

We juggled the maps around as per F2’s suggestion to batch the new maps together for practise reasons.

We moved Gorge to the end of the season to give Valve as much time as possible to implement changes (and for teams to practise it too since it’s the one that people have least played compared to Gully and Obscure).

We trust that you understand that the league is ran by about 5 people volunteering stupid amounts of time with about 2 of them staying up until even stupider times like 4AM to get stuff like the tables finished, so please excuse us if you’re not kept up to date on all the details.

That week 1 isn’t Gorge and Granary like we wrote it in a provisional list 3 or 4 weeks ago, I’m sure you’ll cope. It’s not like we’ve changed it to Labor and Steel.

Mark

Phase

Im guessing they were rearranged because of F2’s (maybe him) idea about having one map over two weeks, so you can practice for it and have it out of the way.

FUCK YOU JIMMY BREEZE

Last edited by Mark,

baerbel

trick17
trick17

its not like gorge is not in the map pool anymore…

dauk

Don’t take it as a complain or whine , i just thought it may be a mistake that noone saw.

Danger Ranger

MAD

On a serious note this is very good, not having gorge in first week will hopefully give valve enough time to get ride of the double sentry spam on last, which just makes it boring. I’m quite relieved to not be playing gorge in first week. :D

sHiZo

baerbel is right! You have to play gran&gorge in Week 7 and 8…you should watch all your fixtures ;)
ETF2L just scrambled the weeks a little bit.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from JimmyBreeze

We trust that you understand that the league is ran by about 5 people volunteering stupid amounts of time with about 2 of them staying up until even stupider times like 4AM to get stuff like the tables finished

3!

‘sup Racio and _Ben o/ my 4am buddies

Last edited by d2m,

_Ben only wakes up at 2am anyway sure.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »