Forum

The divisions are so pretty, please let me see them!

Created 31st January 2010 @ 21:13

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Gobi

WSB?

What about the system (suggested before) of a pro-div with the top TF2 teams like :
Illegal, TCM Gaming, Team Dignitas, Teddybears…
And then a div 1 which will reduce the difference between top d1 and low d1 ?

p.s: Is Interrobang inactive ?

DominiX

sP.

Top end of etf2l is only 10 teams. Making a “pro-div” it will be 5 teams in a div? There’s not enough teams or players to fill up that “pro-div” and division1. If you can come up with racional suggestion about that, I’m almost sure that you’ll be heared out.

Last edited by DominiX,

kaidus

WiK?

Premier division with top 5 teams, all play each other twice. Simples?

Sekhel

Quoted from DominiX

Top end of etf2l is only 10 teams. Making a “pro-div” it will be 5 teams in a div? There’s not enough teams or players to fill up that “pro-div” and division1. If you can come up with racional suggestion about that, I’m almost sure that you’ll be heared out.

Top end of etf2l is only 4 teams. The other 336 don’t have a chance against them. It’s been like this, like, since the dawn of time, and it will continue that way.

The skill difference between the top 4 and the rest is higher than the 4-10th and top div2.

Last edited by Sekhel,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

A few teams have been updated already to reflect erroneous league registrations and a couple of dropped teams.

If any teams still have issues with their placing / not being in the Season yet – please refer to the news post for how to contact us. We request that you do not query admins in #etf2l on IRC, and send an email instead. All emails are being read and looked at by the whole admin team.

Dreadnaught

[ask||cry]

Ok…
the new method to choose the teams is correct, however i would want to know why my team has been refused ( we were to the 313th place in queue ) , to make space to team that is not even recorded on the site like “The Force-A-Nature Corp”… I don’t have anything against them, i would like only to know the criterion with which they have been select and us that we have played the other seasons no (excluded the season6).

thx

Randdalf

(0v0)

Quoted from Dreadnaught

Ok…
the new method to choose the teams is correct, however i would want to know why my team has been refused ( we were to the 313th place in queue ) , to make space to team that is not even recorded on the site like “The Force-A-Nature Corp”… I don’t have anything against them, i would like only to know the criterion with which they have been select and us that we have played the other seasons no (excluded the season6).

thx

http://etf2l.org/teams/7911/

jagbama

бекон

Quoted from Dreadnaught

Ok…

thx

http://etf2l.org/teams/7911/

Ask – Cry… how ironic

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Dreadnaught

Ok…

thx

If any teams still have issues with their placing / not being in the Season yet – please refer to the news post for how to contact us. We request that you do not query admins in #etf2l on IRC, and send an email instead. All emails are being read and looked at by the whole admin team.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4