Forum

Regarding the div1 vanilla TF2 rule thingy

Created 13th January 2010 @ 21:34

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 14 Next »

minimoose

I just need to say, the team Minimoose do not like any of the new weapons except the gunboats, but we can play without them anyway so meh, who cares.

Fixed it for you buddy.

You haven’t even been on mumble while we have playing matches rele, or even irc for that matter, how can you say what the team wants? It was che who suggested I use the gunboats and also others (not me believe it or not) who have been complaining about the unlocks.

Why do you think you can control what div 1 does?

Last edited by minimoose,

Well as long as it stays a gentleman rule there is no problem imo.
Restrictions kill the community, so try to avoid restricting to much.

Fayton

:id:

Div 1 players are a bunch of pussies..
Prolly never gonna spec any div 1 games in the future.
fuck you guys

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

fuck you guys

See what you’ve done… LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE!

That kid is bloody upset with you Division 1 bastards….. I can forsee it now… STV numbers dwindling. The tide is turning.

piece

whats all this fuss about?
Just play with the unlocks in your divs?
Its only div1 so it doesnt concern you in the slightest.

Randdalf

(0v0)

OH NO HE’S GOT A FLARE GUN!!

Last edited by Randdalf,

Randdalf

(0v0)

Double post /o

Delete please.

Last edited by Randdalf,

Bobo

Poo

maybe div1 players like playing a balanced game?

iQue

keso

I don’t really think div1 players would have a problem with unlocks if they actually works as they should without being close to useless (natasha), without being extremely inconsistent (tdh), without promoting bad play (old fan) and without being a big no-no for any fps (sandman).

I completely respect the div 1 players decision and I wouldn’t mind playing with vanilla settings either even if I like weapon variety.

Rele

I just need to say, the team Minimoose do not like any of the new weapons except the gunboats, but we can play without them anyway so meh, who cares.

Fixed it for you buddy.

You haven’t even been on mumble while we have playing matches rele, or even irc for that matter, how can you say what the team wants? It was che who suggested I use the gunboats and also others (not me believe it or not) who have been complaining about the unlocks.

Why do you think you can control what div 1 does?

I don’t know but I consider myself part of the team, and I am not against the new weapons. So you cannot speak for the whole team.

And I don’t think I can solely control what happens to “special” rules in div1 but throwing in my opinion can’t be wrong.

sMisk

:id:

Sry but i don’t think this is a wise decision. Faytons words was a bit harsh though.

Norris

piece it’s pretty obvious. good div2 clans wont ever find a game with unlocks then. you pretty much force all competitive good clans to do it while bringing this up. the last thing that the community needs is divide.

Azdean

WTH!?

Omg guys settle down, Div 1 can do what they like. .Yeah I think it’s wrong but if they would like to play vanilla and all the Div 1 teams agree then why the hell should we tell them they should do different?

The etf2l rules state that teams can add additional restrictions as long as its posted on the match page.
Div 1 teams have opted for a vanilla+med restriction and that is well within the rules. Stop whining and let them get on with it.

Xtreme

dunc

infs
dp.

fuck you guys

hahah :D +1 !!!!

vlad_drac

xoxo

whats all this fuss about?
Just play with the unlocks in your divs?
Its only div1 so it doesnt concern you in the slightest.

If what perry wanted was true, this would eventually affect everyone. Any unlock teams who play div1 teams would be banned from ever playing div1 teams again (apparently), now use your imagination to trace how far those ripples might go.

I think you’ve missed the point of why this thread got attention. Saying things like that affect a lot of people.

Oh, norris nailed it.

Last edited by vlad_drac,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 14 Next »