Forum

koth_viaduct for Season 7?

Created 11th January 2010 @ 12:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Well I think this thread has shown there’s enough interest for admins to at least take a look at replacing one of the less popular maps with viaduct ;)

We did that with Gorge :)

There won’t be another new map inserted alongside that. I think the spot where Gorge is should have a community vote with 3-4 maps, so we can play whatever the majority want to play.

Although Kop hates viaduct :(

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Well I think this thread has shown there’s enough interest for admins to at least take a look at replacing one of the less popular maps with viaduct ;)

There won’t be another new map inserted alongside that. I think the spot where Gorge is should have a community vote with 3-4 maps, so we can play whatever the majority want to play.

So because one admin hates viaduct it’s not a candidate? That’s fantastic.

And I don’t viaduct could honestly be a contender for well’s spot, that map should have been dropped ages ago.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

I feel that fastlane will come back ://////////////////////////////

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

And I don’t viaduct could honestly be a contender for well’s spot, that map should have been dropped ages ago.

Did I say that? Please don’t misconstrue my words. It was a dig at Kop, nothing more.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Did I say that? Please don’t misconstrue my words. It was a dig at Kop, nothing more.

Well you’re speaking as an admin about another admin in a thread concerning possible changes to next season, so maybe you should have left out the dig if that’s all it was :)

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

:)

Mark

Phase

I’d be up for playing it instead of well or turbine.

eX

[j]\\\'
[j]'

If there should be another new map, then rather let this viaductmap get the chance instead of any of the other newcomers. Why? Yeah, I like cp_well and ctf_turbine as they are unique themselves when it comes to gameplay and perhaps that’s why people dislike them.
It looks good the way the pool has been announced anyway and it should remain that way!

Last edited by eX,

Defur

anyone have a working demo for one of those good matches on it ?

Jazzman

keso

Am I the only one who likes well and turbine?

viaduct is pretty nice but i dont like the gamemode so its a no from me.

keep well and tubine!! =D

RaCio

GoT²

There are enough new maps in the map pool imho. And I prefer all of them above viaduct.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Yes.

:D

Jazzman

keso

Yes.

:D

):

ilike2spin

RLM

viaduct is pretty nice but i dont like the gamemode so its a no from me.

keep well and tubine!! =D

You are not alone, I prefer well to fastlane anyway. Still, there are better maps. Hopefully some of these new customs will get the attention they deserve, just like obscure did.

Randdalf

(0v0)

I don’t think Obscure is good enough to justify more than 1 week on it, and Well is just as stalematey, so I’d like to cut 1 Obscure, 1 Well, and replace them both respectively with Viaduct and Yukon.

Diversity! :D

As a side note, I really don’t think Obscure is detailed enough, or plays well enough to justify a place in the map pool, though I suspect my voice will be a small squeak against a thunderous roar of Obscure approval.

Last edited by Randdalf,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »