Forum

Fixed Weaponspread [Discussion]

Created 8th January 2010 @ 17:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

looking at the spread it will do more dmg in medium range, which, obviously, for me a medic is unacceptable

Slight increase at mid range, but a slight decrease at long range so really nothing worth worrying about. Don’t forget that your scouts get the same “buff”

OH WELL THAT’S OK, FOR A SECOND THEN I THOUGHT ONLY ONE TEAMS SCOUTS WOULD GET THIS BUFF.

Last edited by Fragga,

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

I’d like it to be forced to 1 idd. As long as it’s for every shotgun, not only scout ( soldier, pyro, heavy, engie ) A close range meat shot as soldier or scout sometimes happens to get only 13 to 39 dmg idd, even if it’s perfectly aimed to the chest in close range.

its for all

Rele

Totally 1

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

for those of you too stupid to work it out, a meatshot at close range against a lowish enemy will now kill him, before there was a chance it wouldn’t – this consistency is a great thing for the competitive game for sure, but it’s also a buff to a class which didn’t need one.

GeaR

Epsilon

Nyctal

CdC

1 all the life

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

tbh, 0

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

for those of you too stupid to work it out, a meatshot at close range against a lowish enemy will now kill him, before there was a chance it wouldn’t – this consistency is a great thing for the competitive game for sure, but it’s also a buff to a class which didn’t need one.

Yeah, and sometimes you would do much more damage because of the random spread. Like when you missed by aiming a bit to far to the right, but spread goes for 80% to the left of your crosshair. I would like to get rewarded for perfect meatshots. Besides, this also means a buff to the shotgun (which is a much better secondary than the pistol).

[troll]Ow, and also nerf the soldier. Rockets do to much splash damage at close range. Lets stop all these soldiers from spazzing out and shooting the ground to kill scouts.[/troll]

Last edited by Koeitje,

For you, obviously too stupid to work it out, a miss at close range against a lowish enemy could kill him with random spread, now it won’t.

JackieBoy

LTG.

hoppi

TIDS

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

For you, obviously too stupid to work it out, a miss at close range against a lowish enemy could kill him with random spread, now it won’t.

Might help you then, I wouldn’t know – don’t miss.

Might help you then, I wouldn’t know – don’t miss.

Of course it’s a very minor buff at close range for decent scouts, but nowhere near worth crying about.

Waster

Dont see reason to change it. On closerange both deal fulldamage and long range most pellets will miss and there’s huge falloff damage. This little unprediction belongs to tf2 and we are used to it for 2 years now.

Dont see reason to change it. On closerange both deal fulldamage and long range most pellets will miss and there’s huge falloff damage. This little unprediction belongs to tf2 and we are used to it for 2 years now.

Yeah, let’s just remove aiming from 1v1 situations altogether and roll dice to see how gets the kill?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »