Forum

Soldier Weps, Overpowered or not?

Created 18th December 2009 @ 05:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43 44 ... 59 Next »

ZeyOrk

In turkey, tried the update before i left, panda-piece-of-shit:) love ya, coming back in 3 days <3

SamurAi

In turkey, tried the update before i left, panda-piece-of-shit:) love ya, coming back in 3 days <3

will you suck me off?

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Man, you guys Are hard to satisfy. We should be sucking valve’s dick by long ago, they have made so many modifications and you guys Are still ungrateful. “remove the minicrit, ban the fan, make it sligthtly faster, increase splash damage slightly, this weapon is owerpowered, no this weapon is Even more unbalanced”.

There Are more essays in this topic rather than constructive discussion. If you Think a weapon is overpowered then your wrong. For example: let say a soldier prefered to use TDH, he can instagib yes, but he is also taking a risk by loosing a lot of splash damage, and the enemy is aware of that, so in order to take him out they change a way of approach individually. A weapon, regardless of which one, is lethal in the right hands, so nothing is really overpowered, some ppl just master the use of it, in a better way. A spy can instant-kill with a backstab, should he also be banned? These unlockables keeps the game fresh and opens upp some new strategic-creativity. Sure you guys look at the negative sides now, but every weapon has strong side as it has a weak one also, same with classes. If you dont want to Get instagib’ed, then change your way of playstyle.

In the end: this topic is getting way to long, so i suggest we end this shit-tossing and continue playing.

To be quite honest, you generally have no idea what you’re talking about most of the time.

nightmare

L00

Tbh I liked the game as it was before.Why should I suck on valves dick?For making useless weapons or weapons that are op and with that lowering my fps?About the spy,ye he can instakill you but at very close range,where the tdh instagibs through the whole map.

atreides

His general input to topics is “sexy”, what did you expect?

Anyway, merry christmas.

Last edited by atreides,

ZeyOrk

Berserker, I wont argue with you, cause Even IF i wrote a good summary, with my views in it. You would still find something to pick on, you have this personal-hate-thing against me. Your fucking hilarious, and i am leaving the forums just because of you, cause whenever i write something, then i always find you quote’ing me. Hope your synonyms can help you out, cause i cant. Dont mind writing a reply, cause i am not gonna write back.

Last edited by ZeyOrk,

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Berserker, I wont argue with you, cause Even IF i wrote a good summary, with my views in it. You would still find something to pick on, you have this personal-hate-thing against me. Your fucking hilarious, and i am leaving the forums just because of you, cause whenever i write something, then i always find you quote’ing me. Hope your synonyms can help you out, cause i cant. Dont mind writing a reply, cause i am not gonna write back.

:D

skinnie

TCM

Yea thanks Valve for releasing non-playtested and buggy weapons like 90% of the times. Don’t get me wrong I really appreciate Valve’s intention but it’s fairly obvious they don’t have a clue about what works in competitive play.

piece

+1 skinnie

everything they release isnt balanced or playtested at all.
there is no way it works in comp play then.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

my guess: they dont release the class updates for competitive play but for everyone who plays the game. i love the update, public has never been more fun! all we need is a catapult for the engineer and we got awesome medieval fortress on cp_castle!

DominiX

sP.

Wasn’t that the general idea of TF2 Beta – like choosing comp. players, who will objectively judge updates, make everything totaly competitive friendly? These updates aren’t concentrated only on one group of people, like only PUB or only comp. they’re just generally FUN.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Wasn’t that the general idea of TF2 Beta – like choosing comp. players, who will objectively judge updates, make everything totaly competitive friendly? These updates aren’t concentrated only on one group of people, like only PUB or only comp. they’re just generally FUN.

TF2 Beta was an exercise in futility, any suggestion which would in anyway seem to bridge the gap between scouts/demomen and the rest of the classes for competitive play was rendered useless by pages and pages of negative posts from scouts would did not want to see their influence diminish. Even something as simple as reducing self-damage back to its original levels (pre-pyro patch) was shot down in flames.

Evil

To be quite honest, you generally have no idea what you’re talking about most of the time.

I think the same when I read your piles of dribble.

Last edited by Evil,

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

I think the same when I read your piles of dribble.

Certainly, but I’ve made my points explicitly clear and tried to illustrate via examples. If you disagree with them I urge you to address exactly the points I make, otherwise I’ll disregard your opinion as nonsense, as well. Thank you for your patronage.

edit: And as for what you just said, Fragga, I don’t really know a lot as I wasn’t in the Beta test, but I have difficulty believing most scout-players were in such opposition to any minor changes. I, for one, think that soldier self-damage should be tweaked, as it’s retardedly high at times, but that’s a discussion for another time. I just reckon a lot of other scout players would agree.

Last edited by BERSERKER,

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Let’s stay on topic please.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43 44 ... 59 Next »