Forum

How did your season go?

Created 7th December 2009 @ 00:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »

kaidus

WiK?

Played one game that wasn’t a walk over, turbine, or foiled by technical issues.

Grand season.

demsii

EPA

I have literally no idea why you make sarcastic comments about the default vs LOL, Haunter. It’s got fuck all to do with whether or not you’d have beaten LOL team with a different lineup, it’s to do with fairness. You can’t allow cheats to play, then ban them, then not give defaults in the games they played.

give a punishment (e.g. major warning)
and replay the match(es)
depending on how far the season already has gone

like you can replay 2 matches before week 5 started, after you can only replay 1 match
if one player caught cheating or a cheater using a different account, etc.

You do realize that you can’t just create a rule like that now? Maybe for the next season. Because a rule like that could affect the entire s6 standings for div 1 to 6.

Ow and our season went just fine. Recovered well from the default loss as a result of the mads-affair and won our div even with a default loss in the bag. Gave away a round on gravelpit versus MIPC, but we improved a lot on that map since we played them (as our game against the Spaniards showed).

Go back “inactive” please.

I haven’t read what you said, but I disagree nonetheless.

c what I did thur?

Jh

Hey dats!

dcsb had a shitty season with tons of scheduling shitness, technical difficulties and jewish holidays

had a fun team though, who knew that jews had a sense of humor?!?!?!?!
ZOREEEEEEEEM

Brutallus

dcsb had a shitty season with tons of scheduling shitness, technical difficulties and jewish holidays

ZOREEEEEEEEM

royzesh0ck ftw <3

Archangel

amg

Very bad that my league team folded :(

Gaz

TPS

ZOREEEEEEEEM

Well thats just playing racist :(

Last edited by Gaz,

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Well we won our division, by quite a margin, so pretty well :)

Spary

Shattered everyones dreams and won our division after a really rough season which gave us alot of really really bad games because one of our members didn’t play well.

By saying “Shattered everyones dreams” I mean that everyone wanted us to lose the division and an other clan to win.

Good luck next season to everyone!

Good day.

:D

cubeSports.ELLIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT : i will may put it on your mother vagginas

just awesome

you were not supposed to comment :(

Jh

Hey dats!

ZOREEEEEEEEM

Well thats just playing racist :(

Butt.
Hurt.

hamza

vR
vR|

Our Season was pretty decent. Tried new tactics and had a good fight with the div4 teams. Now we venture into div3, see ya there :)

alfa

ZOREEEEEEEEM

What does “ZOREEEEM” mean anyway?

Last edited by alfa,

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

awesome season for me, got asked to join a clan which folded a couple of weeks into the season because (only) one player left, this clan then reforms for next season with essentially the same lineup, and will no doubt be given a place back in division-one (despite losing to a division3 team last night). But, by contrast, a team like idk, who didn’t fold, have to now fight to remain in the division.

/taunts

Jones

^ -_-

DCSB and I had a great pre-season with lots of wins and lols. The actual season was an organisational nightmare with more time spent planning, preparing and raging than playing tf2.

cc//

It was a really good(and a lot of) experience. I played in 3 different teams.
The first one is fubar. Well , what can I say: fubar.We lost 3 players when I was playing in this team.
We thought we were finally going to play Div3, but it didn’t happen.
We looked for other players, but it turned out that this wasn’t such a good idea.
They were good, but we lacked the “family” feeling.
After that I joined TDS(for like 9 days), but was invited to join procella by my good friend luke.
Seems like I’m cursed, procella decided to fold too.
Now I’m playing for TDS. I’m currently quite happy(as far as TF2 goes), even when we lose we manage to squeeze enough fun out of the game.
Anyway, this is my 6th season in the ETF2L and I’m happy to be part of this community. Some people say “TF2 is dead”. Here is what I think about that: http://seumadrugamorreu.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/fuuuuuuuuuu.jpg
Btw: Stop saying “Kebab” when you hear that me/we are Turkish. Find something else, it’s getting old. :D

Last edited by .,

appe

okayish

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »