Created 7th December 2009 @ 00:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

2EZ MEIGHTS!111
LOCO AND ADMIRABLE DREAMTEAM D:
RAEPTRAIN COMING TO DIV2 CHUGGA CHUGGA WOO WOO!!!!11
CU THERE EXTREMER ROFLROFLROFLROFL xD

It was Ecliptics first season and not just for the team but for every single player, considering this I think we had a brilliant season.

Before the start of the season we were very active. Playing most days and to a good standard. We were put into a provisional division 6 wich we felt didn’t really represent our skill level. So we applied to be moved into division 5 and thankfully we were.

We started the season fresh, active and confident. Played the first four games and won them all 6-0, then the shit storm came. We were up against SAS who looked to be one of the leagues harder oponnents but we very much still had a 6-0 victory in mind. Mistakes were made on our behalf (which we have very much learnt from) and we had to end up playing the whole match with five players. We went 1-0 up in the first and I still thought we had a chance, but they bit back and ended up winning both maps.

After this I think our confidence had dropped a little and activity also started going downwards. We had maps coming up in the next few games which we weren’t familiar with and didn’t practice for. We drew on Well to a weaker team in the league and lost on Turbine to a team we had beaten 5-0 on Freight and were outfraging throughout the map. We then had two games left against two of the stronger teams and happily won them 4-1 and 6-0.

We finished 3rd and happy. It was a good first season and we learnt a lot! I guess there was slight disapointment that one match we lost with 5 players could have got us into first place if we won it, but we make mistakes and learn from them :)

Thanks to all that made our first season possible and here’s to next season!

Isai

flowerpower/

Awesome pictures Gibbz.

The season went very well for us, we succeeded our main goal (High five for anyone that can guess it.). We played very well for a long time, hit a rough patch and are now recovering again. Was fun overall. :)

Edit: What I forgot to add: I’m very happy that our opponents allowed up to 3 mercs, it really shows how great the fair play in our division was. Thanks a lot!

Last edited by Isai,

rtan

-9w-

It was Ecliptics first season and not just for the team but for every single player, considering this I think we had a brilliant season.

Before the start of the season we were very active. Playing most days and to a good standard. We were put into a provisional division 6 wich we felt didn’t really represent our skill level. So we applied to be moved into division 5 and thankfully we were.

We started the season fresh, active and confident. Played the first four games and won them all 6-0, then the shit storm came. We were up against SAS who looked to be one of the leagues harder oponnents but we very much still had a 6-0 victory in mind. Mistakes were made on our behalf (which we have very much learnt from) and we had to end up playing the whole match with five players. We went 1-0 up in the first and I still thought we had a chance, but they bit back and ended up winning both maps.

After this I think our confidence had dropped a little and activity also started going downwards. We had maps coming up in the next few games which we weren’t familiar with and didn’t practice for. We drew on Well to a weaker team in the league and lost on Turbine to a team we had beaten 5-0 on Freight and were outfraging throughout the map. We then had two games left against two of the stronger teams and happily won them 4-1 and 6-0.

We finished 3rd and happy. It was a good first season and we learnt a lot! I guess there was slight disapointment that one match we lost with 5 players could have got us into first place if we won it, but we make mistakes and learn from them :)

Thanks to all that made our first season possible and here’s to next season!

Sorry it had to go that way but I’m glad there’s no hard feelings, probably just a massive misunderstanding, blown way out of proportion :P gl next season and hopefully we can play more scrims!

Mike

TEZC

TF2 is dead

haha, inb4 Evil

i know this was 4 pages or something ago but it’s only becuz you can’t hit shit LOL

Mike

TEZC

“WTF how is he still alive i hit him like 4 times fucking bullshit man hitreg is messed up”

my view of div 1 players is changed forever now.

btw my season was shit as i only got to merc once for deathless vs enixe and we lost horribly anyway.

Grem

rEJ
TG

fs lads. 1 game i was away and u lose 6-0. paddlesacked.

crzfst

If not for the fact that we had 10~ roster changes or more during the season and that veare black got added to our division (and they are clearly not div4) season ended up being really good for iG and all of our members.

demsii

EPA

catastrophic

Started out with replacing an entire team as I had to kick a few members after a few people retired/quit cuz of those members..
Then I missed most of the etf2l games as my isp decided to fuck up, leaving me on wireless for 5 WEEKS and therefore missing most games and the games I did play I was spiking or lagging horribly. That and the scheduling drama didn’t help too much either.
But thankfully, despite the default, SHIFTplay isn’t going to div1, so justice is served. (Somewhat..)

Let’s just say it was a shitty season and hopefully next season will go somewhat better :)

Last edited by demsii,

phiL

season was great. had lots of fun. at the end of the season we had to replace our medic and a soldier, but anyway we stayed easily in div2. most fun was the defwin against px. <3 demourge

Last edited by phiL,

Started off with a 10 map loss streak and still ended 7th. Not bad for a team that didn’t even practice and was set up only a few weeks before the season started with at least 1 person (me) not having any competitive experience other than pickups in pu1 and a few low level mixes.
Half the team went inactive 3 or 4 maps before the season ended but fuck folding, and fuck folding midseason hardcore, just grabbed a few mercs when needed and we’re good to go. :D

Best match being against Blood Brothers on freight where we somehow completely lost our way, getting 1-4 down with 15 minutes left and we pulled off a 6-5 win. Prize for sole responsibility for the win goes to W4ri0 with a quadruple kill in the last 30 seconds attacking cp_well last so we won the map against Governative with a final score of 3-2. :D

edit: confirmed 7th! :D

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Mr.Magic

TBA
ZOS!

After my old clan s! went inactive after s4, and the team I played standin in s5 folded(sdx08) I was forced to do something new.
Played a lot in pubs the summer of 09 to look for new teammates, found some guys yhat tagged =SG= and asked them if they were interested to play competetive, sure, was the answer, but they had never played 6vs6 so we had a lot of hard work in front of us ;)….

cool story bro

Evil

TF2 is dead

haha, inb4 Evil

i know this was 4 pages or something ago but it’s only becuz you can’t hit shit LOL

“WTF how is he still alive i hit him like 4 times fucking bullshit man hitreg is messed up”

my view of div 1 players is changed forever now.

btw my season was shit as i only got to merc once for deathless vs enixe and we lost horribly anyway.

Huh?

seraph

rEJ

Fuck the rEJ naysayers. Despite the fact that I probably played 3 hours of tf2 during the whole season I think we had a great one. We were expecting to get rolled at the beginning of the season and we got a fair few non-shit results. Drew with the 1st and 2nd in our div (for which I imagine both teams want to deck us <3) and got our only 6-0 due to a massive claneurysm (not that YES! didn't play well and deserve the win!)

More importantly, we added 2 cool new dudes to our roster and picked up a bunch of cool new idlers in #rej. So I consider it pretty successful, tbh.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Want to know how eMpathy did?
Here are three pictures to summarise.

-> http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4582/empathy1.png

and then either http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9097/empgoodlands.png or http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/1311/empturdbine.png

hihi

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »