Forum

I'm probably giving him what he wants here...

Created 24th November 2009 @ 13:58

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

fJack

k^m

…but all the same:
http://etf2l.org/forum/user/2390/
http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/5b/5bc5cdf70ad517078286945574e56e40b2c6b4d9_full.jpg

SfynX

T2P

ye noticed that last night after a match against them :D

Ino

dp.
dp.

I can’t stand people with those steampictures. They always got instabans on our server…
But yeah, he’s probably out for attention there.

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

you german-haters !!

xzr

do cry plz!

wooj

-HH-

Yeah but fJack, you were once in a clan whose secret name was Heil Hitler

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

my clans name is really Magnificent Genocidists, don’t tell anyone.

fJack

k^m

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOJ?!

Last edited by fJack,

Looks like a nice person…

…ban this idiot from league…or don’t?

xzr

yeah and next you’ll ban someone who has an inverted cross or pentagram in their avatar

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

yeah and next you’ll ban someone who has an inverted cross or pentagram in their avatar

xzar I find your avatar offensive to duck lovers everywhere, and I demand that you change it immediately or I will ask admins to take action

!!!!!!

There’s a huge difference in what those symbols represent. Not that I think anything should be done I just think Jimmis is a huge retard.

xzr

xzar I find your avatar offensive to duck lovers everywhere, and I demand that you change it immediately or I will ask admins to take action

!!!!!!

I find your lack of intelligence offending and demand you to be removed from the internet. Effective immediately

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

!!!!!!

I find your lack of intelligence offending and demand you to be removed from the internet. Effective immediately

kk, bye all

xzr

Well that was easy enough. Wonder why I didn’t think of that a year ago or so

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »