Forum

YYT Statement - Boomeh Banned

Created 19th November 2009 @ 19:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 Next »

Morty

RG

Hahahah :D Here he goes again. I love watching Gryzor wade in to a good thread and just derail it with his utter nonsense.

Allow us to take a step back and observe alcoholism at work.

How is this working out for you so far? :D :D :D

Sure, keep asking stupid questions. Who are you? What are your intentions? Are you a natural rager? Never heard of. Why do you keep posting? Why dont you disconnect of your life? Why are you still here? Just keep replying no sense? Maybe *sniff* Maybe.

Last edited by Morty,

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

Man trolling the forum of a league you became a disgraced admin of and then banned/whatevershitstormfollowed is rather sad, dont you think?

In semi-related news, inb4lock.

gryzor

You two retards seem to have forgot I quit ETF2L while I also quit any clan-business 4 months ago.

Joke is on you, bozos! :D

On top of that, my replies seem to have been hugely appreciated so far — so I guess it’s just you two morons being lame shits who nobody should EVER RECRUIT OR INSTANTLT KICK due to being morons left.

Let’s see, what was the phrase commononly used in the newsposts… AH!

Congratulations!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Last edited by gryzor,

alfa

But how much fun is there winning not because you are better than the enemy, but because of the program? I mean, I like to win as well, but I would vastly prefer winning because I am better than the enemy, not because I have an unfair advantage.

You’re trying to make sense of a retarded cheater? Well, kudos for trying, I guess… :)

I wonder if he was beaten as a child.

Dude wtf seriously?I bet there is a retarded circus in your head

Last edited by alfa,

Krakyn

rEJ

You two retards seem to have forgot I quit ETF2L while I also quit any clan-business 4 months ago.

Joke is on you, bozos! :D

And yet here you are posting away, you’re almost as sad as dearjohncarter.

Last edited by Krakyn,

gryzor

Really? What part felt strange to you? Please explain in detail how you relate to the people who needs to get something sticky in their organs because they’re cheaters in the game of ours.

Cycles

lolwow

Gryzor makes perfect sense to me

Crystal clear here too

Dak1ne

I remember a day when you could tell your opinion without being deleted…
He deserves his BAN!!
Sorry for his mates :( sad story

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

You two fine gentlemen seem to have forgot I was forced out of ETF2L while I also ragequit any clan-business 4 months ago when I realised no amount of effort was going to push me higher than div 5.

Joke is on me, worthy adversaries :D

On top of that, my replies seem to have been hugely unfounded so far — so I guess it’s just you two intelligent members of the comunity being awesome c00l d00des who evertbody should RECRUIT AND NEVER DICK

Let’s see, what was the phrase commononly used in the newsposts… AH! ‘Im a dick’

Congratulations!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Fixed

alfa

Really? What part felt strange to you? Please explain in detail how you relate to the people who needs to get something sticky in their organs because they’re cheaters in the game of ours.

Yes really.What does being beaten in childhood has to make with cheating?

Last edited by alfa,

Mr.Magic

TBA
ZOS!

But how much fun is there winning not because you are better than the enemy, but because of the program? I mean, I like to win as well, but I would vastly prefer winning because I am better than the enemy, not because I have an unfair advantage.

You’re trying to make sense of a retarded cheater? Well, kudos for trying, I guess… :)

I wonder if he was beaten as a child.

I wonder if you were beaten as a child.

gryzor

As magic wrote — why did your guardians beat you?

alfa

See?Thats what you cant understand even if I would put the answer in your face…I asked you why do you think that being beaten in childhood has to do with cheating?Now can you put your mind ( not your ass) into action and think of an answer wich is not a question?

Anyways sorry for offtopic but im trying to see why gryzor cant respond me without answering with a question or something that doesn’t make any sense or has any relation with the topic.

Last edited by alfa,

oblivion

See?Thats what you cant understand even if I would put the answer in your face…I asked you why do you think that being beaten in childhood has to do with cheating?Now can you put your mind ( not your ass) into action and think of an answer wich is not a question?

Anyways sorry for offtopic but im trying to see why gryzor cant respond me without answering with a question or something that doesn’t make any sense or has any relation with the topic.

Meh, report him for flaming or something and watch nothing happen…its gryzor, he’s good at forums <3

I lol at the stupidity.

Last edited by oblivion,

Defur

Jesus christ gryzor, its just a game

get a private life for gods sake

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 20 21 22 Next »