Created 19th November 2009 @ 19:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 22 Next »

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

would’ve tipped on wh

dougiie

CotC

wtf you tard…..

Is there a problem with wanting to know why he cheated? >_>

well no, but theres no need to say shit like that about children..

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

wtf you tard…..

Just fuck off?

Last edited by howdeh,

wtf you tard…..

well no, but theres no need to say shit like that about children..

That was Gryzor, not me.

dougiie

CotC

ah the ‘Im curious like that’ comment confused me.

mybad

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Sad because boomeh is a good natural player; cheating to gain a slight edge over the enemy was just that – slight. The difference between boomeh cheating and boomeh not cheating at lan was so slight nobody even raised concerns, which beggars the question why use it in the first place? And to all those players out there thinking about cheating keep this very point in mind – the short term laughs with getting one over your enemy are more than outweighed by the entire community laughing back – eventually.

eviscerator

Impact
©.

are you really saying that in a game where positioning, prediction and knowledge is everything, knowing how the enemies are displaced is not an advantage?
get lost man

Have you seen how shite that 2D radar is? He’d know more about the enemies position by his teams calls. NAW PAL YOU GET LOST.

I bet you tried this “2D radar” too. Anyways, you blatantly fail to prove your point. Why would he have used it, if it wasn’t an advantage?

Oh I see it now, are you trying to make him sound even more dumb?

well, at least boomeh admited he cheated

Yeah, Henry too.

Last edited by eviscerator,

tragett

are you really saying that in a game where positioning, prediction and knowledge is everything, knowing how the enemies are displaced is not an advantage?
get lost man

Have you seen how shite that 2D radar is? He’d know more about the enemies position by his teams calls. NAW PAL YOU GET LOST.

what you mean with “THAT” 2D radar? if you mean the one in the vid im sure boomeh is not dumb enough to use a public cheat of that kind… but hes still dumb enough to cheat

rtan

-9w-

get lost man

I bet you tried this “2D radar” too. Anyways, you blatantly fail to prove your point. Why would he have used it, if it wasn’t an advantage?

Oh I see it now, are you trying to make him sound even more dumb?

Exactly, why did he use it? I don’t think it would’ve helped him that much, as per my youtube video there’s the field of view on that thing isn’t large at all. Anything close like that he should know about it (assuming he’s playing medic, which I was under the impression he was in this game.)

But anyway, I’m not sure what you’re trying to say in that. I hope I explained myself well enough for you :P

rtan

-9w-

get lost man

what you mean with “THAT” 2D radar? if you mean the one in the vid im sure boomeh is not dumb enough to use a public cheat of that kind… but hes still dumb enough to cheat

That’s what he used wasn’t it? A 2d radar.

Ryan

If thats the only cheat he used, id just give him a slap on the wrist.

agron

Relic

As much as i like boomeh, “a slap on a wrist” isnt the way to go here.

It would only encourage “minor cheating” and where would the admins draw the line? Using this and this cheat are minor offences, worth only a 1 month ban…?

tragett

fair enough, bet if some french/ruskie player from div5 gets caught with a 2d radar it will be instaban without these pretty threads :[

rtan

-9w-

fair enough, bet if some french/ruskie player from div5 gets caught with a 2d radar it will be instaban without these pretty threads :[

Just for the record, I’m not defending him. I think he should be banned.

Last edited by rtan,

fJack

k^m

As much as i like boomeh, “a slap on a wrist” isnt the way to go here.

It would only encourage “minor cheating” and where would the admins draw the line? Using this and this cheat are minor offences, worth only a 1 month ban…?

agreed, cheating is something that simply can’t be tolerated.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 22 Next »