Forum

YYT Statement - Boomeh Banned

Created 19th November 2009 @ 19:14

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 22 Next »

byte

Any player that starts a competitive career soon dreams about the big stages, being a star and being recognised as one of the ‘best’ players in the TF2 world, this is usually shown through hard work and dedication as an individual and with the team.

Besides the time invested in front of the computer, the smiles or rage even though it’s just a computer game, at the end of the day there is a group of friends on the other side of the coin, a group that support us in the good and bad moments.

It saddens me to announce that an element of our team has destroyed the confidence in himself, the community and even worse has betrayed the team that he represented for over year. Free from any guilt and extremely shocked with the situation, yoyotech’s members gather here to apologize to the community for boomeh’s weakness violating the rules of sportsmanship.

We do NOT condone cheaters in any game and especially in this game that we all enjoy playing publicly and at a professional level. We have no excuse no valid excuse to defend our member, so as a team and individually we can all apologise.

We hope the community will not judge us as a clan due to one player’s weakness and disloyalty.

A Statement from the YYT Team

torden

broder
syster

Unexpected.
He’s played decent at lans.

Last edited by torden,

Sad

Wiiking

edit: nvm he edited away

fucking sad

edit: fuck off… a furious homosexual

Last edited by Wiiking,

djc

d2f~

HELP I’M BEING OPPRESSED

Nodachi

vR|

Its pretty sad tbh and its pretty hard to believe no one of you actually had suspicions.
And byte dont delete every, minor, flame just cause it affects you too. Doesnt show much of a backbone in my oppinion since cheating always will cause such minor flames and a those are understandble.

widz

fap

shame on you first division players.

byte

I didn’t delete any flame it was another admin

Cheers

Byte

Iller

tGa

I’m quite sure most peoples respect for Yoyotech is not affected by this. It’s not like this was something the team had any part of.

I’m sorry for what happened and wish you well in the future.

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

No need at all for any flame, its an apology which is more than 99% of clans do after they get players ruin there teams reputation.

Sorry to see someone feel they have to cheat to impress people but some people unfortunatly have no thoughts of consequenses that come with such stupidity.

Im sure YYT’s reputation wont be too affected mind you, just hope you get a decent replacement.

perry

[MIPC]

next up : skinnie

compton

cvx|

apology accepted now can i come to replace him?

Last edited by compton,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Not a false positive, not some stupid altering of the AC files but an actual cheater in a top team. Wasn’t expecting that.

Sentor

k1ck

very sad.

skinnie

TCM

I can’t believe I just spent 4 days with that guy … epic backstab

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 22 Next »