Forum

French Project with e-sport and TF2

Created 28th October 2009 @ 16:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

bun

HEy everyone, i’m here to talk about the french project with E-sport because TF2 is a part of this.

This is a little Retrospective:

-2009 : ESWC (Electronic Sport World Cup) ends because of the failure of Games service, the organisating society. Esport is going badly in those time, no more leading organisations.

-aout 2009: a regroupment of the Biggest LAN in france (Gamers Assemly, Azerty, MaxLan etc.. ) take the decision to unify and coordinate their events with Battlefrance (going to be a federation of e-sport in france).

The project aims to make E-sport considerated like a Real-sport with true competitions and charts of players with licenses
This is the begginning. This year, the lan organisators can’t coordinate all their lan cos they have organised it yet. Next year they will propose a complete circuit of LAn with this list of Games: (other games will be added)

Counter Strike 1.6
Counter Strike Girl
Counter Strike: Source
Left 4 Dead
Trackmania
Call of Duty 4
Battlefield 2142

Team Fortress 2

CnC : Red Alert 3
Warcraft III

Fort TF2, it begins this week end. there : http://www.gamers-assembly.net/cms/index.html

With 12 french teams going to play this lan, i’m pretty confident TF2 will come to Gamers assembly in April 2010 with certainly a good cash prize.

European could come to the next gamers Assembly in April/may if TF2 is in the tournaments. Would european would be interested? Tell me guys.

lan alliance : http://www.lanalliance.org/

Last edited by bun,

If there is prize money top teams would go I’d guess. Also Battlefied 2142, you might want to rethink that :P.

bun

mmh, Bf2142 will certainly die, but if tf2 stay this year, next year will be awsome

Last edited by bun,

David

What is Counter strike Girl? some mod i can download!?

bun

plz stay serious, why couldn’t we moderate our thread… :(

Last edited by bun,

SfynX

T2P

…christ
gl to tf2!

Last edited by SfynX,

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Disgusting comment removed, please stick on topic.

tragett

Go team Censored <3

Last edited by tragett,

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

<3 french TF2 will be awesome to watch them live

Last edited by cheee,

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Good to see people helping TF2

appe

Sounds awesome, a bit too short notice to be able to come though :(

edit: Thought it was the “GA’lloween” thingy, nvm! France in april, yes please.

Last edited by appe,

eoN^

Sounds like just what TF2 needs, now fingers crossed with l4d2 getting released soon that Valve will focus back on an update for the soldier.

bun

yeah, that ‘s what the soldier needs. Focusing on Lan in TF2, it’s yet announced, TF2 will be Part of the Gamer Assembly 2010 Officialy! i’m proud to have done it with the help of some frenchies. Ga 2010 will try to bring 16 teams for the lan and i’m sure we can do this to make a great event for TF2. Just one thing, i have to discuss with Battlefrance and Lanalliance to have their approvement to bring european teams. I think it will take some times to have this answer, so keep in touch. I ‘ll update this thread in time (and we have time). if you have any question, feel free to add me on steam : buncool

Last edited by bun,

Manov

wootz !

Sfnx… come in France noobz ;)

anyway… it’s just a question of time now to get tf2 as popular than cs… right ? …

ps : Thx tragett ;)

Kzantor

Bun is really doing a great job out there in France so thank to him we will raise tf2 where it should be in the french and euro e-sport.

<3

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »