Forum

Teams Dropping During Season

Created 25th October 2009 @ 22:46

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »

Slick

Epsilon

ok just to clear up things.

– When 3 players of Origins left, they had no intention of joining idk? frogs nor joining div3. I think its important to point out their was no “idea” or “plan” like some people suggest. And keep in mind the fact that Origins still has a 6 player roster on etf2l (currently)
– AioR and I have been thinking about creating a french team that would show some stability. I think the french due to the past are treated alot like outsiders, yet they have their own league, gossip website and many community websites runnings. I’m hoping this french team will proove that they can continue on losses or wins.
– frogs are overestimated for some reason, their roster is clearly not ready. Any real div3 team is capable of beating them, and any div2 team would currently rape em.
– ETF2L admins accepted that AioR continues the clan, they cannot designate which players AioR can or cannot take. I think their is a limit to how much the admins can do. The defaults to the other teams had not been given yet, so it will still possible for idk? “Gold” to continue if possible even though they had a 2 game deficite.

I apologize on behalf of idk? frogs as it was no intention to cause such trouble tbh, the team simply wanted to play etf2l and did not think any further nor have AN EVIL PLAN.

Last edited by Slick,

Dammit! Missed so much drama whilst playing borderlands. FML.

the fuck are you up so early for
dont miss the croquet practice tomorrow at 8.

What no Morris Dancing?

Premium Morris Dancing Action

Last edited by sick-lizard,

ambra

ok just to clear up things.

– When 3 players of Origins left, they had no intention of joining idk? frogs nor joining div3. I think its important to point out their was no “idea” or “plan” like some people suggest. And keep in mind the fact that Origins still has a 6 player roster on etf2l (currently)
– AioR and I have been thinking about creating a french team that would show some stability. I think the french due to the past are treated alot like outsiders, yet they have their own league, gossip website and many community websites runnings. I’m hoping this french team will proove that they can continue on losses or wins.
– frogs are overestimated for some reason, their roster is clearly not ready. Any real div3 team is capable of beating them, and any div2 team would currently rape em.
– ETF2L admins accepted that AioR continues the clan, they cannot designate which players AioR can or cannot take. I think their is a limit to how much the admins can do. The defaults to the other teams had not been given yet, so it will still possible for idk? “Gold” to continue if possible even though they had a 2 game deficite.

I apologize on behalf of idk? frogs as it was no intention to cause such trouble tbh, the team simply wanted to play etf2l and did not think any further nor have AN EVIL PLAN.

it is not about being afraid to lose to idk.frog, its the whole idea thats twisted and clearly exploits holes in the rules.
Next time they want to arrange their little clan
1) get some idea BEFORE WEEK 5
2) dont provide false evidence to the admins (who then provide false evidence to the other clans asking)
3) realize that the whole process is not correct and will be adressed by new rules soon

for the record, its worth mentioning at this stage that ive been told by 3 admins that there was a misunderstanding into idk?gold which caused them to “drop” while it was not intended and it was just “fixed” by the team itself being allowed to join again with “different new recruited players” [notice: this process is ridiculous and shameful by itself].

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wrjjoyj4mn1
this is a chatlog between me and former idk?gold war arranger

http://pastebin.com/m3ce65ee9
this is a chatlog of me with a former idk?gold member

both those guys CONFIRMED that there was NO MISUNDERSTANDING: the team FOLD for lack of players implying logically a DROPPED status which SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN CHANGED in first place.

what a fortunate odd! French guys from origin cba playing in div2 and at same time slick wants to keep a team in div3: how about we grab another guy, completely unrelated with idk?gold and we let him call his friends from origin and we make this team replace idk?gold with the excuse of “theyre still idk?gold after massive recruitment and with another name”.

What we (all division 3D clans) DO NOT accept is the fact that the obvious exploit of the rules is totally fine with the admins PLUS those have been trying to “keep it simple” with us omitting the fact tha idk?gold folded REALLY to not let us wonder abound who the hell could have thought of this whole process… and all of this, ignoring at the same time that its week 5 already.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING

edit: oh i heard you like chatlogs, so I put a chatlog in your chatlog, so you can spon inconsinstency while you exploit the rules and admins are ok with it

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?njjzdaommmo
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?oydyydz2zlk

Last edited by ambra,

AioR

Oh well, we just wanted to play in the league.

I didn’t even looked at the rules, we basically just asked admins if we could take the idk gold spot since we were replacing them in idk.

I had no idea and no intention at all of “exploiting holes in the rules”. We just wanted to play and that’s all.
I didn’t even think about that kind of behaviour from the teams in the div, i didn’t think it would turn into such a drama.
If our presence in the league is too embarassing for you. We’ll just drop and that’s it,

Last edited by AioR,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

They want you to play the league, they just don’t want you dropping in at s5 because of some bullshit argument of your team being related to IDK? gold. Other teams on the waiting list didn’t got a fair chance now.

matOo

Oh well, we just wanted to play in the league.

I didn’t even looked at the rules, we basically just asked admins if we could take the idk gold spot since we were replacing them in idk.

I had no idea and no intention at all of “exploiting holes in the rules”. We just wanted to play and that’s all.
I didn’t even think about that kind of behaviour from the teams in the div, i didn’t think it would turn into such a drama.
If our presence in the league is too embarassing for you. We’ll just drop and that’s it,

could you not see that it was gonna cause some trouble, your roster clearly isnt in division3 standard so why cause the hassle?

AioR

I said all i had to said. Keep on arguing if you want, i have better things to do, it’s an endless discussion…

I don’t think anyone was suggesting an evil plan (at least I wasn’t, didnt really read every wall of text in here), for me it’s rather about a really, really bad admin decision paired with execution (keeping old results) that is truely shit. It’s just unfortunate that idk? Frog has to “suffer” from this.

Anyway I feel I trolled enough on the subject with the vid I made and everything, gl to everyone. :P

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

could you not see that it was gonna cause some trouble, your roster clearly isnt in division3 standard so why cause the hassle?

The admins don’t really care though. They already showed that at the start of the season. What makes you think they would think about balance in the divs now?

Last edited by Koeitje,

ambra

I said all i had to said. Keep on arguing if you want, i have better things to do, it’s an endless discussion…

the discussion ends as the admins decide to take a few steps back and start writing clear rules forbidding you guys to act “smart” like that and then coming out with arguments like “we just wanted to play”

of course you wanted to play, but at this stage you cant and you should have been told

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

gogo froggies.

<3 alex !

Slick

Epsilon

rofl the hate ambra, i feel sorry for you and holy shit are you confusing :p
hope you play better then you type …

Last edited by Slick,

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

There used to be rule, that teams who are dropped (idk gold dropped, so its not a mistake) need 80% of their old players to be seen as their former team. Im very sure this rule existed till atleast season 4.

And as all players from idk gold got removed on 25th octobre, and all players from idk frog have been added on 25th octobre (obviously not by the former leader of idk gold, who removed himself) this is far from the old team.

How sad it may sound, you guys cause alot of upset in div3d, and every clan (in 3d) is against you guys “appearing” there. There should be a free spot in div2 these guys can take, i mean just dropping from etf2l isnt the solution here, you guys came from origon and should stay there (div2)

Last edited by Exfane,

ambra

rofl the hate ambra, i feel sorry for you and holy shit are you confusing :p
hope you play better then you type …

I see your lack of arguments brought you to play the “derp” card but I’m afraid in this case its not going to help you and your friends: youre now just showing remarkable lack of comprehensive skills together with unexistent care for the rest of the teams and the players in this league (except obviously your own friends).

I would like to point out again that I’m speaking for all the teams in division 3D after I’ve spoke to EACH clanleader, so sir you can shove your “personal hate” argument up your arse.

…hope you play better than you pretend to be smart, I guess.

paixhaine

H!

ambra: aren’t you just sad that div3d will actually have a little bit of challenge rather than being one of the easiest div ?

I understand you would prefer have a dropped team on your div instead of a new team. But nothing as changed, all you have to do is beat them.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »