Forum

Teams Dropping During Season

Created 25th October 2009 @ 22:46

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »

Sketch

MM

Why wouldn’t they be able to play a league game then? But yeah, who the fuck cares anyways. TF2 is dead.

fold your team and go moan on some other league forum

Last edited by Sketch,

matOo

Why wouldn’t they be able to play a league game then? But yeah, who the fuck cares anyways. TF2 is dead.

fold your team and go moan on some other league forum

meh TF2 isnt dead, it hasnt even taken off yet… you cant be dead if you havnt yet been alive…

Last edited by matOo,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Clearly I am the only one having a problem with clans folding 24/7.

Skyride

DUCS

Genuinely sorry about that Jimmis.

We didn’t, even think we’d be playing until mid way through week 1, so a number of our players had pretty quit tf2 leaving us in a similar situation to HH.

eoN^

Some of the old HH boys have moved to a good game.

Skyride

DUCS

Oh shut up eon. :/

eoN^

Shup James May.

<3 u all and love spammin these forums when im bored nutless!

GN YALL!

uvio

Koeitje:
Clearly I am the only one having a problem with clans folding 24/7.

Looks that way. People who have been around more than a decade, know that it’s part of the game. The more teams, the more folding.
Too much mixing between players who want to have fun or want to play serious.
Too bad there aren’t enough players around who want to have fun playn some serious shit.

Last edited by uvio,

Skyride

DUCS

Shup James May.

<3 u all and love spammin these forums when im bored nutless!

GN YALL!

Can we get,this guy a forum now? :)

You can, share, it with, him. :)

Last edited by purplefistmixer,

Skyride

DUCS

You can, share, it with, him. :)

Lol, i meant to say forum ban, <3 typing on a phone.

ambra

ban ragefolders for the next season

Killzone

Who cares if an enemy team drops after you played against them? Only thing that matters is if you had a fun time playing the match.

At least, last time i checked we played TF2 for fun.

And yes, it’s not good for competition if a team drops, but people might have their reasons ;) .

Skyride

DUCS

ban ragefolders for the next season

You mean players? It would hardly be fair to ban me from next season considering px2 folding was completely out of my control to do anything about.

Depch

Something more strict should be on the way to avoid these.

Maybe something like if clan X folds in div2/3 and they try to reform for the next season at this situation they are normally granted a div2/3 spot, but what if there would be a max div where your reformed clan could be put to, like -1div or -2div of the current division where that clan was at the moment of fold, if having at least 50% of the same members in it, make them work their way back up and make them show do they have that dedication and will to keep things going.

Same with new clans, maybe have a max div where you can place your team, respect dedication and work more than presumed skill level. Maybe put all new clans to go at max through div3 at start even if they’re of top level in terms of skill. We’ll see if the will to work is there and can they keep it up.

This could put some teams to work things through by recruit rather than folding, make guys work more. Obviously this system I wrote is not the one to be used, but something along the lines could work.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »