Forum

Why not recruit instead of folding?

Created 25th October 2009 @ 22:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Why are team folding and then starting a new team with 3 of the old members. Why don’t the old members just recruit 3 more guys and keep playing the league?

Bash

Because your mama

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Just getting fed up with all these teams folding because of QQ. No dedication in this game.

AnimaL

LOL irl

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

Why are team folding and then starting a new team with 3 of the old members. Why don’t the old members just recruit 3 more guys and keep playing the league?

because we would have to recruit whole team if we would like to keep playing
i havent been active for last monht and punssia neither
and this team is only for the ladder

Memento Mori

why not cum out a window?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTeB4KeeaQg

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

So you want to play ladder but don’t give a damn about the league? You could have done that with HH. Hoppi could have played demo there. Recruit 3 players. And you are good to go for the league. I’m sorry, but I just don’t see any love for the game. Just people bitching about a bit. Stick with a team until the season ends and then swap teams and do whatever you want. But stop wasting people’s time.

Hitoshura

-HH-

Shut it koeitje. Talk to me when rejects finish 4 seasons.

perry

[MIPC]

cause I didn’t want to rebuild a team practically from scratch =)

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

So you want to play ladder but don’t give a damn about the league? You could have done that with HH. Hoppi could have played demo there. Recruit 3 players. And you are good to go for the league. I’m sorry, but I just don’t see any love for the game. Just people bitching about a bit. Stick with a team until the season ends and then swap teams and do whatever you want. But stop wasting people’s time.

i am pretty sure they actually did that, they recruited new scout to replace me and soldier to replace punssia. we were only backups whit punssia and now we made new team for the ladder for the lulz and now we are getting flamed because of it :D
ggz

Punssia

[MIPC]

What’s the point of keeping a clan on the league if no one has interest in playing the game actively? Clans fold, it happens, live with it.

Last edited by Punssia,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

What’s the point of keeping a clan on the league if no one has interest in playing the game actively? Clans fold, it happens, live with it.

Clearly you have interest in playing the game actively because you just started a new team to play the ladder?

@Genesis: so take over the team. Rename it. Recruit the same guys as you did for the ladder and keep playing the league?

hoppi

TIDS

it wasnt like that we didnt try to get our stuff fixed. loosing 4players in a short time, recruiting new ones who leave then as well :/ we tried it maaan. we srsly dont want to fuck around. we thought that we can do it but we failed. people make mistaks. i think we are all sorry for u guys, was just fuckin unlucky what happend with your first 2 games but sometimes a team dont work out so u gotta drop this shit

ninjaedit: we played to fuckin maps in a whole week^^ thats not active enough for the league but for some fun.

Last edited by hoppi,

Punssia

[MIPC]

Clearly you have interest in playing the game actively because you just started a new team to play the ladder?

@Genesis: so take over the team. Rename it. Recruit the same guys as you did for the ladder and keep playing the league?

We play like twice a week, is that actively to you?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

We play like twice a week, is that actively to you?

Yeah. Because etf2l is just 1 game a week. You can have another game to play ladder or pcw :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »