Forum

Non cheater player about to be banned. We gotta do something !

Created 17th October 2009 @ 18:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »

Thanatos

Tbh the first times I played against Harry in a spanish public sever I used to think he was a fucking cheater with his fucking sniper skill. He used to get me pissed off.

Later I find out he was shit as other class than sniper xD

Seriously if he rocked at sniper more than 6 months ago, why he shouldn’t rock right now?

Maybe he hacked 6 months ago? (Just saying your argument sucks, I don’t know him and have never played him)

Well if he has been called cheater cos an owning map as sniper, I think my argument is valid :P

Last edited by Thanatos,

Jan

k0

Tbh the first times I played against Harry in a spanish public sever I used to think he was a fucking cheater with his fucking sniper skill. He used to get me pissed off.

Later I find out he was shit as other class than sniper xD

Seriously if he rocked at sniper more than 6 months ago, why he shouldn’t rock right now?

Maybe he hacked 6 months ago? (Just saying your argument sucks, I don’t know him and have never played him)

Well if he has been called cheater cos an owning map as sniper, I think my argument is valid :P

http://sharkrobot.com/store/images/shirt_ninjabot_blueteam.jpg

It’s official now, Spain is new Russia.

Fecal

Stop arguing, just look at the demo and judge by yourselves.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Ban numlocked for hacking too please.

Skyride

DUCS

Ban numlocked for hacking too please.

Ye, he bottom fragged in a mix earlier, obviously thats what happens when his hacks are off. +1

JET XOT

Harryhook a cheater? LOL

Dorkan

FB

I’m seeing a lot of people argue with harryhook friends just because they support him without saying anything interesting, they just say that they know for sure that harryhook is not a cheater because they’ve been playing together for so long, just ignore those post if you want, I know you can’t be sure of that even if you’re his friend blah blah blah.
Everyone is innoceent until proofs say the opposite, the only proof admins have says absolutely NOTHING, so they’re banning harryhook for no reason and they’ll try (as they said) to get harryhook banned from the rest of the leagues too. OMFG

lee`

I’m seeing a lot of people argue with harryhook friends just because they support him without saying anything interesting, they just say that they know for sure that harryhook is not a cheater because they’ve been playing together for so long, just ignore those post if you want, I know you can’t be sure of that even if you’re his friend blah blah blah.
Everyone is innoceent until proofs say the opposite, the only proof admins have says absolutely NOTHING, so they’re banning harryhook for no reason and they’ll try (as they said) to get harryhook banned from the rest of the leagues too. OMFG

+1

cook

FB

Do you actually know how to spot a cheater or did you just skim over the demo for 30 seconds in 200% speed?

Iller

tGa

For the likes of people like Kasuno and Iller, my post was directed at issues you are still talking about; why? are you walking around in circles. Please read it and post something constructive, I’m sure people will take your views onboard Iller, being the voice of the community and all.

Someone gets banned and people act in the wrong manner; it happens all the time, and people don’t learn after each instance, it saddens me a bit. Also look at the sub forum section this is posted in…

What are you talking about ?
I replied to what you wrote in your post and nothing else. Why don’t you try to come up with some arguments instead of trying to attack me as a person ?
And I’m sure the community will listen to me, just as they would listen to anyone else saying the same thing. Noone wants innocent people getting banned.

If you know who I am you would know that I have a very strong sense of fairness and justice and want harder punishment for cheaters. But I also defend individuals like HarryHook where the “evidence” against them is extremely weak.

I don’t know if he is a cheater or not, but this demo from Granary is what you sent to the admins and that is what got him banned, you wrote. This is what I criticize which you could have seen if you actually had bothered reading my post before answering.

So what would be constructive critisism in your opinion then? Just saying “Yes, the admins looking at this video is right” without any arguments ?

I have taken my time to look through the entire video and there is absolutely nothing suspicious about it, in my opinion. And I am no newbie to the game. I have spectated probably hundreds of games since the games realease and is also known as the soldier with the most playtime in this league.

If you would have sent a demo of one of the scouts in the other team you would have an even more “suspicious” demo since they often owned HarryHook.

I’m not saying HarryHook is innocent for sure. I say that you have to get MUCH more proof than that Granary demo to make that conclusion.

Last edited by Iller,

Nihilm

Guilty, until proven innocent i guess.

Don’t really know the guy, watched the demo, didn’t see anything suspicious

Ino

dp.
dp.

I still don’t see the point in not showing the evidence you have. Saying that they will get better at cheating by showing how you caught them is a weak argument imo. That must mean that AC admins are the “best” cheaters out there…

Justice systems need proof for people to believe in them.

tragett

Flush hacks he fckn kills me as sniper all the time in pub, i have been suspicious for a while now

hocz

[MIPC]

Looked like wp to me.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »