Forum

New Forum rules

Created 7th October 2009 @ 13:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

byte

Because this forum is treated as a public forum not a TF2 one Kaidus. *and the penny drops*

Cheers

Byte

ozonE

Bring!

decided to read them ,looks like we need a new league, what a joke.

cya, I’m sure you’ll be missed.

I think it’s good rules, and like someone else said, just hope people follow them…

Last edited by ozonE,

Rynex

FAB
nubs

New rules seem great. I wonder what the grey area is on some of these though, as pointed out with the potential sarcastic mocking and what not, but I guess the best thing to do is see how heavy handed the admins are when people fuck up and go from there.

For those who seem a bit worried about not being able to talk about Politics and Religion on here, let me say this.

It shouldn’t matter what your opinions are, and trying to talk about either of those two subjects pretty much always leads to a flamewar. I’ve seen people try many, many times, and there’s always one who has to have an unpopular opinion. It’s better to just go to a bulletin board designed for that purpose, rather than do it on a forum where only a few people get what you’re talking about.

ZeyOrk

so Sexy <3

Akasazh

THG
HL

I must say this ruleset feels rather machiavellistic ruleset prone to result in a new ‘exploring the edge of the rules’ by some immature enough, or fed up enough with the admin team.

And I thought gryzor was the machiavellist ;o.

I feel a spell of tragedy that might weed out a couple of the players falling in the categories mentioned above, but wich might distance even more then those players from the league.

I say http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7686/ruleso.gif

Common sense moderating as was always in place sufficed imho

Last edited by Akasazh,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5