Forum

Oh, Daykiller.

Created 4th October 2009 @ 21:35

Locked Pages: 1

tf2street

“As TF2streets allows extremely racist comments about our staff and try to propagate incorrect facts about internal etf2l business we won’t allow any more posts about it on our forums.”

1) The point of my blog is that it is not moderated – a place where discussion can freely happen, because trying to mediate people’s opinions is an exercise in futility. The fact that one person made certain Nazi comparisons to you and you cite this as a silly, pathetic reasoning for why you are disallowing the discussion and posting of my blog on your forum is hilarious. I’m glad that someone gave you an excuse to ban discussion of me, but this is only done to the detriment of your league seeing as there was already a ton of discontent with you and most people will only view your juvenile behavior here as self-implication.

2) Several admins and former admins have told me that everything Gryzor said is true. I suppose if I were propagating lies, you could have a point – except I doubt that admins who left the admin team amicably, telling me “Gryzor is correct,” will have any incentive to lie about you and your team’s management.

As a parting note, I’d highly suggest you find someone who is capable of speaking and handling himself with decorum and intelligence – public relations (such as quickly and decisively covering up a situation that even dares to attach shadows to your league) is something ETF2L sorely desires if you will continue to be in charge of it.

Cheers,
Mr. X

Edit: Line removed due to racism.

Last edited by tf2street,

seraph

rEJ

[clan are gay and made me edit the post. whatevs!]

Last edited by seraph,

perry

[MIPC]

Totally agree, I want my freedom of speech back =)

Isai

flowerpower/

I’m really excited about how this will develop.

perry

[MIPC]

Daykiller will just delete this since he can’t take personal attacks :D

tf2street

Very likely, perry. And to think – someone with the maturity level of a ten year old is running the ETF2L. :)

Cheers,
Mr. X

eoN^

Tbh, i dont really care either way whatever comes out of this im just gonna lol at the e-drama bomb :DD

glhf boys

Rynex

FAB
nubs

I thought racism was a really common and accepted thing on the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nTbqbtGug

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

I’m on team-tf2street

Niggles

Well, I think you can leave the Nazi quotes and move straight onto 1984. Thought police much?

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

If you want freedom of speech, start your own blog.
Don’t expect ETF2L to allow posts about what they’re doing wrong.

I hope ETF2L will face the criticism presented on the tf2street blog and either disprove the claims made there, or work out a plan to fix the league.

Last edited by Arie,

demsii

EPA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apIUXTa_1eg

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

As I already stated in your old thread, I won’t join the gossip. I can’t stop you from publishing incorrect facts and lies with “proof” from admins who aren’t even informed about cases like income, etc. – so go ahead if you think it’s worth. But understand we won’t promote you with threads in our forum.

Thread closed due to racism & flame (as its done with all threads…)

Locked Pages: 1