Forum

Cheaters second chance

Created 23rd September 2009 @ 09:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 13 Next »

Massi

people like sraam doesn’t deserve a second chance played against him 2 times with a mix of overgame players still aimbottin and using radar and/or wh

EstaniS

k0

its very easy to u say Sraam is cheating… but u have demos to prove it?? if u have upload it to see him pwning u plz and i will have fun cause i know ( ye i said i KNOW ) he isnt cheating cause im playing with him long time ago and i saw him playing in his house and he is just very good player so stop crying plz… :D cu

Massi

yes i have it ,from the first mix,we have player either from my pov and from source tv of server

ambra

cheating accusations are forbidden in any forum i know unless its a dedicated forum where actual proof has to be provided

above posts should be removed

moreover discussing cheating is pointless because b& people will buy new accounts anyway with low chances to get caught

Last edited by ambra,

Mads.

etf2l are working closely with team fortress now why not create a program dedicated to finding cheats on pcs cause you cant ban someone by saying “omfg he 2shot me””BAN”

Norris

since when should it be forbidden to accuse others of cheating? this isn’t germany ’42 you know? everyone’s free to share his opinion.

Massi

btw the person who i “accused” is on the etfl2 banlist,the demo proves that alot of shots are absolutely fishy,now i only need to download the demo from the source tv of server,and i have maybe done a mistake if the demo proves nothing if that happen we have a new Jh/Mick as sniper

Pedman

sextant

its very easy to u say Sraam is cheating… but u have demos to prove it?? if u have upload it to see him pwning u plz and i will have fun cause i know ( ye i said i KNOW ) he isnt cheating cause im playing with him long time ago and i saw him playing in his house and he is just very good player so stop crying plz… :D cu

So hes not cheating then? :)

Last edited by Pedman,

ket-

I think they should have a second chance.

And if they’re stupid enough to do it again, then yeah just get them banned for life.

But I’m all up for giving people another chance to prove themselves.

Rele

since when should it be forbidden to accuse others of cheating? this isn’t germany ’42 you know? everyone’s free to share his opinion.

irl it’s also forbidden to call someone a criminal in a public environment without evidence ;)

Anathema

If someone is found guilty of a crime it’s perfectly fine to call him that however ;)

longas

btw the person who i “accused” is on the etfl2 banlist,the demo proves that alot of shots are absolutely fishy,now i only need to download the demo from the source tv of server,and i have maybe done a mistake if the demo proves nothing if that happen we have a new Jh/Mick as sniper

If you want accuse somebody for cheating, prove it with demos and not telling “OMG HE CAN KILL ME”

Last edited by longas,

ambra

its always been like that?
lrn2world

xtala

If you want accuse somebody for cheating, prove it with demos and not telling “OMG HE CAN KILL ME”

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/3402/
I’d say that this removes the need for a demo.

longas

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/3402/
I’d say that this removes the need for a demo.

atm i haven’t seen any demo where I could see sraam using cheats (you either) so for me he isn’t a cheater.

When you are in a judgement in the real life, you can see the proves. Here you can’t see anything, you must believe in the etf2l admins like the people believe in god.

EDIT: I’ve got the POV demo where Massi says that sraam used cheats http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UJ8A71UX

Last edited by longas,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 13 Next »