Forum

Cheaters second chance

Created 23rd September 2009 @ 09:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13

lork

Quoted from Hildreth

If you cheat I think perm ban, no questions they shouldn’t cheat. Simple.

I think that 1 year is just fine for a ban whitout public evidence ;D

Jonni

[FB]

Quoted from lork

[…]

such brilliant insight. because of this I think we should make all evidence we’ve ever collected, public. AT ONCE!!!!

Quoted from lork

[…]

You know what will happen when they make it public? People who have no idea on how to spot hacks will cry “There is no aimbot/wallhack/whatever there, unjust ban!”. Bad idea.

GangsterAlgot

Can we please stop discussing ban lengths and release of evidence? This has been dwelled on more than enough. Search the forum to read the billion of threads about this.

Last edited by GangsterAlgot,

lork

Quoted from Jonni

[…]

such brilliant insight. because of this I think we should make all evidence we’ve ever collected, public. AT ONCE!!!!

just do it please :D

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

You know what will happen when they make it public? People who have no idea on how to spot hacks will cry “There is no aimbot/wallhack/whatever there, unjust ban!”. Bad idea.

I am not interested in opinion of a bunch of cryers, im interested in the opinion of all experienced player :D

Quoted from GangsterAlgot

Can we please stop discussing ban lengths and release of evidence? This has been dwelled on more than enough. Search the forum to read the billion of threads about this.

you are right sorry, this is my last post on this thread

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hmm, release evidence just to satisfy the curiosty of a few nubs. Or dont release evidence so cheaters are always on the back foot thinking “hmm how did they get caught? Maybe they’ll catch me? I wonder what methods they used”

No brainer?!

Some of the admins are expirienced players/anti cheaters so just let them do their job and quit whining.

And Don corlene get a clue before posting loads of random crap, its pretty obvious why we dont ban people with HL1 vac bans.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Skyride

DUCS

Wait, why do we have this thread again? Isn’t that like 200+ pages of discussion on this now in the last 6 months?

Only “special people” like Don have any issues with the rules atm.

atreides

If you had some cheater history in your clan, think twice what you’re posting.

Or you could just name sraam’s second account.

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from lork

I am not interested in opinion of a bunch of cryers, im interested in the opinion of all experienced player :D

Those experienced players who are good in spotting cheaters should apply for the anti cheat team then.

alfa

leave cheaters alone *cries like chris crocker*

Last edited by alfa,

There’s no problem guys, forget it, i’ll not make any other questions…cause as far as i can see i’m one of the few “special people” who are disgusted by the mere idea to play with (ex?)cheaters, even if in previous game.

cya bacicci

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13