Forum

FaN limited to 2 in S6?

Created 6th September 2009 @ 20:05

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

Crusa

Troopers

I didn’t mention class imbalances, all I said was Valve were dumbing down their game by introducing weapons which help the bad players compete against better players, such as the fan and huntsman – clearly a design feature from Valve as we’ve seen far more baddies on pubs playing scout and sniper since these changes.

FaN is not dumbing down the scout. You still need to hit with it and hit good both of your shots. Otherwise the Scatter scout will kill you while you are reloading. Bad player is still equally bad player with FaN.
I honestly can not say that huntsman has anything to do with dumbing down. A good sniper is much more deadly with the sniper rifle than Huntsman scout ever will be.

Both weapons bring a different playstyle for both classes and that is a good thing.

Much like the ‘revised’ pistol. Scout for new flavor of the month noobclass imo. :P

You can thank for the script kiddies for that change. Valve doesn’t want someone to have an advantage such because he can write scripts. And that is the right approach for the issue.

Rele

I’ll make sure I go fan-scout against austria

Do they even let you play? :)

zodiak

btw seems like this will be a season without dignitas… etf2l admins should really think about rules and shit…

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

btw seems like this will be a season without dignitas… etf2l admins should really think about rules and shit…

What?

fJack

k^m

What?

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

bullshit zodiak, u little gossip girl ^^

had a chat with agron.. they gonna sign up, if darn ever sobers up ^^

ambra

I could easily get over this whole thing if the fan didnt stun you even when you get like 3 damage

kaidus

WiK?

WOW

zodiak

So they wont get a fixed slot, if the etf2l follows its rules ;D

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

So they wont get a fixed slot, if the etf2l follows its rules ;D

True.

skinnie

TCM

most div1 teams didnt sign up before all the slots were taken OH NO

kaidus

WiK?

Pretty sure it’s in ETF2L’s rules (maybe unwritten : D) that exceptions are made when it directly effects the sites sponsorship. A top team dropping out involuntarily is a devsating blow to the season as a spectator sport.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Double standards? :p

Tbh if you played last season, you play this season. Rewards active non foldy smeg teams. Even DCSB managed it last season :D. Then fill the rest of the slots with upcoming stable teams. If you’re a new team and you really are uber cool and wont fold after 5 minutes im sure you can wait till next season ;-).

zodiak

Didnt you see the ” ;D ” ??? ….

MaceWindu

Double standards? :p

Tbh if you played last season, you play this season. Rewards active non foldy smeg teams. Even DCSB managed it last season :D. Then fill the rest of the slots with upcoming stable teams. If you’re a new team and you really are uber cool and wont fold after 5 minutes im sure you can wait till next season ;-).

I dont agree tapley.

There are quite some teams who played every season, but also dropped every season.
I dont think they deserve a reserved slot

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »